Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

1234 ... 38

Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

Gavin
Thought I would start a thread asking is anybody has been called yet by Fiat?

Seems the word is they will be calling this week....as soon as anybody gets a call, well post the info here :)

Thanks

Gavin

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

sonicsby5
Nope.  ANXIOUSLY awaiting the call though.

Here's another question, has anyone been able to get their VIN number?
#215 - First 500 Delivery in Washington

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

prima 109
No.  But, got an email from Fiat stating they will be calling this week about delivery
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

Gavin
me too:

Hi Gavin.

The time has finally come! We are preparing for your Prima Edizione FIAT 500 to be delivered. See for yourself as the Prima Edizione vehicles are loaded and ready to embark on their journey.

Starting this week, a FIAT representative will be calling you to confirm your delivery location. We are so excited that you'll be getting your FIAT 500 soon!

Ciao,
Laura Soave
Head of FIAT North America

Hi Gavin.  Just spoke with Maria @ the Fiat line.  She said that they will be starting to call Prima owners in numeric order starting on Thurs thru Saturday.  If any one has questions to call them @1-888-ciao-fiat.
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

sketch
Betcha your VIN starts with a 3! >:)

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

sketch wrote
Betcha your VIN starts with a 3! >:)

Took me a second to get that! LOL

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

Vlad92
No call yet, but I did get an email from the Kansas City Dealer (200 miles away) saying he was told in LA that the 3 Omaha area Primas (including mine) will be delivered at their Studio (along with the 7 Kansas City area Primas).  That’s exciting, but I’ll be a bit disappointed if true.  I would rather “buy local” and support my local dealer, but they are still in “legal negotiation” regarding the franchise so who knows when they will be up and running (Fiat website says December!)  Hopefully I will learn what my options are when the call comes.

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

Gavin
I expect Chris to get one of the first calls today...his number is quite low.

Well Chris, any word yet?

Gavin

at 137 I expect either late today or tomorrow.

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

sjmst
Gavin wrote
I expect Chris to get one of the first calls today...his number is quite low.

Well Chris, any word yet?

Gavin

at 137 I expect either late today or tomorrow.
I have read that the calls will take a week to get done...also that they might not be calls...might be emails.
If this goes as usual, it won't happen the way Fiat said at all! lol.

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

sjmst wrote
Gavin wrote
I expect Chris to get one of the first calls today...his number is quite low.

Well Chris, any word yet?

Gavin

at 137 I expect either late today or tomorrow.
I have read that the calls will take a week to get done...also that they might not be calls...might be emails.
If this goes as usual, it won't happen the way Fiat said at all! lol.
Hi All,

I called ciaofiat and they basically said to sit tight and wait. The calls are expected to take up to a week to finish.  I'm hoping they go by order number and not last name!

As soon as I hear something I'll let everyone know.

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

sjmst
Thanks, Chris.

mine is 499...damn!

Sorry Sam!

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

sjmst
Ah that's ok, sweet anticipation.

In the meantime a quote from my son, when I told him to forget his notion that this would be done quickly and efficiently:

"I know, but seeing as how everything is being done in North America, I was holding out hope. But this is an Italian company so we won't get any calls. They will use carrier pigeons, and they will be sent out as soon as said pigeons feel like doing it...and they might be sent out without the actual notices."

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

sam500
I don't understand why it would take them an entire week to make these calls.

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

OK, I spoke to the gent with Prima number 11. NO call. He thinks it will not be by number, it will be by geography. Those with Prima reservations who live closest to the plant my be first. Just his guess. If he is Number 11..in essence number 1, and he has not gotten a call, he may be right.

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

MrJones
 I think it will be based on your proximity to an open studio.

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

MrJones
sam500 wrote
I don't understand why it would take them an entire week to make these calls.
500 phone calls @ 5 min. per call = 41 hours. Hopefully there are more than one or two people making the calls

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

Carabinieri
Actually, aside from my not-quite-sure-I'll-pull-the-trigger feelings just now, I'm not sorry they might take awhile to get to me.

My Droid committed assisted suicde this a.m. by going swimming.

Can check v/m from landline, but not quite the same thing.  My fix ... erm ... I mean the replacement gets here Monday.

I told Kathi -- who was not especially amused -- that if Laura calls personally, it's a done deal.
Nei Secoli Fedele

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

Giallo Edizione
sjmst wrote
Ah that's ok, sweet anticipation.

In the meantime a quote from my son, when I told him to forget his notion that this would be done quickly and efficiently:

"I know, but seeing as how everything is being done in North America, I was holding out hope. But this is an Italian company so we won't get any calls. They will use carrier pigeons, and they will be sent out as soon as said pigeons feel like doing it...and they might be sent out without the actual notices."

So much experience and wisdom from the next gen. Your son must have owned a FIAT in a former life. Cool.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)
1234 ... 38