Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

1 ... 35363738
Jim

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

Jim
Finally got number 477 this Saturday. Finally. Was I last?

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

SeaDawg
Jim wrote
Finally got number 477 this Saturday. Finally. Was I last?
Was that the Rosso that Fields Fiat in Orlando was holding?

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

Jim wrote
Finally got number 477 this Saturday. Finally. Was I last?
Congratulations Jim and welcome to the forum!

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

jamesday24
SeaDawg wrote
Jim wrote
The original buyer backed out but the last Rosso PE has been sold.  I think it was 193.
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

SeaDawg
jamesday24 wrote
The original buyer backed out but the last Rosso PE has been sold.  I think it was 193.
A Rosso was still sitting out back last week when I was at the studio.  I asked and they said the buyer was picking up last Saturday, which seemed to coincide with the 477 pickup.  I didn't look to see if there was a window sticker or what it said when I looked it over last week.

That's a really nice RED.  If I had the time to wait I REALLY wanted a RED 500, not necessarily a PE, either a Brillante or just a Rosso, but the draft turns back into a pumpkin on 16 May and the current Blue 500 Sport is still in transit as I type.  Tom seems to think it might get here this week, though.
Jim

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

Jim
Mine is grey.

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

SeaDawg
Jim wrote
Mine is grey.
I'm really suprised how distinguished the little devil looks in Grigio.  Where was yours delivered and/or in what city will it be homebased?

May you have many miles of troublefree motoring!

Jim

Re: Anybody get called yet from Fiat about Prima Edizione Delivery?

Jim
The car was delivered to doan in Rochester new York, I'm in buffalo. It's got 70 miles on it now. I agree it looks really classy in grey.
1 ... 35363738