Picking up my Prima Edizione

123456 ... 10

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

prima 109
Plus $850.00 for sunroof & $50.00 for block heater would bring total price to $20,400.00 plus tax & title fees.  PA's doc fees are capped at $105.00 and home delivery is free of charge(that was told to me by Renee at Fiat line yesterday).

Craig
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

Minuszka
" PA's doc fees are capped at $105.00 " - Craig, what is this based on? My dealer wants to charge $ 500.

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

prima 109
That's what the dealer in Butler, Pa told me.  The state only allows them to charge $105.00 for doc fees.

craig
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

rbrf2
I just got back from the dealership.  The doc fees are some kind of warranty for the tires/rims, insurance coverage in case the car is stolen, they will give me $4000 on top of the insurance company.  They tried to explain it, but said they will give me a printed document what the documentation covers.  I think it's just called incorrectly on the invoice.  I'm still trying for them to remove it.

So my car arrived today at the dealership and will be picking it up tomorrow.  I went in to see it.  The liquid graphite dash is a grayish colour, it's not matched to the colour of the vehicle which in my case is white.

I will take photos tomorrow morning and post them here for everyone to see.

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

sjmst
rbrf2 wrote
I just got back from the dealership.  The doc fees are some kind of warranty for the tires/rims, insurance coverage in case the car is stolen, they will give me $4000 on top of the insurance company.  They tried to explain it, but said they will give me a printed document what the documentation covers.  I think it's just called incorrectly on the invoice.  I'm still trying for them to remove it.

So my car arrived today at the dealership and will be picking it up tomorrow.  I went in to see it.  The liquid graphite dash is a grayish colour, it's not matched to the colour of the vehicle which in my case is white.

I will take photos tomorrow morning and post them here for everyone to see.
WHAT? The dash is Gray? WTF. Anxiously await pics...oh, and of course congratulations!

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

Minuszka
I can write a book about all the "BS" that I've heard about what the doc fee is for. None of it makes any sense, they just try to find a reason that we fall for...

Are you saying that you're the first one who actually saw the "secret bezel"? So, now we know that the dash is not body colored??? That is huge and hugely disappointing! This was a unique Fiat 500 feature and I'm afraid many of us will be disappointed if it is so.
On the other hand, congratulation for probably being the first or one of the very fist Prima owners tomorrow.

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

At what dealer are you getting this?

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

Gavin
ah, so a Prima is out in the wild somewhere ready to be picked up?? Cool. And Congrats...lots of photos please :)

As for the Dash, having the grigio model makes me care little, but if this is true i do feel a bit for my rossa and blanco brothers and sisters...the dash of a Fiat 500 should be body panel color...

IMO

Gavin

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

sjmst
hmm. got to see a pic..if I hate the looks I may cancel, but I doubt it.

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

MrJones
rbrf2 wrote
I just got back from the dealership.  The doc fees are some kind of warranty for the tires/rims, insurance coverage in case the car is stolen, they will give me $4000 on top of the insurance company.
Sounds bogus and 100% optional. No way can they force you to buy additional insurance.

rbrf2 wrote
So my car arrived today at the dealership and will be picking it up tomorrow.  I went in to see it.  The liquid graphite dash is a grayish colour, it's not matched to the colour of the vehicle which in my case is white.
I knew it! I feel a lot better about not picking up the Prima. Wait, you're just messing with us, right?

Congratulations, though!

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

sjmst
MrJones wrote
rbrf2 wrote
I just got back from the dealership.  The doc fees are some kind of warranty for the tires/rims, insurance coverage in case the car is stolen, they will give me $4000 on top of the insurance company.
Sounds bogus and 100% optional. No way can they force you to buy additional insurance.

rbrf2 wrote
So my car arrived today at the dealership and will be picking it up tomorrow.  I went in to see it.  The liquid graphite dash is a grayish colour, it's not matched to the colour of the vehicle which in my case is white.
I knew it! I feel a lot better about not picking up the Prima. Wait, you're just messing with us, right?

Congratulations, though!
Maybe he is?  Please post pics and what's the name of the dealership? Thanks!

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

prima 109
Just spoke with Fiat, Canada's cars have not been releasedyet!  They haven't called their people yet, theyr'e behind the states as I was told.

craig
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

sjmst
Ha ha looks like Mr. rbrf2 has scammed us all boys and girls.  The good news is that the dash is not light gray (probably). The bad news is the cars are not in yet.

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

prima 109
And I know he's Canadain because of the Liquid Graphite instrument panel VS our IP bezel.  Got to read between the lines folks.

craig
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

prima 109
Darn Canadians and theyr'e flapping heads.  LOL

Craig
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

5*(10)^2
rbrf2 did post more previously on the other forum. http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434

Something sounded bogus, but I'm not too big to admit that he had me for a while there!

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

sjmst
Yeah, he got me too, but I figured it out within a few minutes. Must have looked at what we were obsessing over and decided to have some fun with the 500 nerds.

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

Wimbledon
While that one poster may have been a fake, hopefully the cars do arrive very soon.
Also join us on the Fiat Scene forums

Re: Picking up my Prima Edizione

sjmst
Psst...we suspect the poster may be messing with us!

123456 ... 10