FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

1234 ... 7

FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

jamesday24
I am compiling a list of all US FIAT 500 Prima Edizione cars.  Please consider helping to fill in any missing information.

http://jamesday.net/fiat/fiat-500-prima-edizione-list.html
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

CIAO RR
#239  Ray Romito, Williamstown, NJ

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

FiATL
#286 is at Team Fiat Mall of GA in Buford, GA.  Was my car but I cancelled.  Working on getting a "regular" Sport in the next few days.
Chris B
Roswell GA
Sport 5 speed.  Verde Oliva w/ Marrone
Ordered: 4/8  Delivered 5/25

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

JammerX19
#13 delivered to Bob & Chuck Eddy Fiat in Austintown, OH.

Jody Farr
Worthington, PA

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Alvon Elrod
#18 dealer was Shaver Fiat of Thousand Oaks, CA
#19 dealer was Fiat of Cary,NC.  Owner is Denise Burchette

You may be able to pick off some of the names from the Fiat Video, and these are all in the Los Angeles area, though I can't say for certain which dealer delivered the cars.  I'll take a look at the video again tonight, and see if I can fill in some of the blanks.
Alvon Elrod, #18 White, no sunroof
1970 Fiat 124 spider

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Giallo Edizione
PE 311 was abandoned by me and is either still at Kelly FIAT or sold.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Alvon Elrod
Thank you for starting this, James.  I'm curious about the distribuion of the PE's from several aspects.
1)  Where did they all end up?
2)  How many of the folks that reserved the PE's also own and regularly upkeep another older classic Fiat automobile.
3) How many of the folks that reserved PE's followed through and bought them to keep?
4) How many of the folks that reserved PE's did so merely to resell at a profit?
5) How many or the folks decided to opt out so that they could buy a Fiat 500 better suited to the combination of options of their choice?  Or holding out to buy an Abarth 500 or a convertible 500?
6) How many declined their reservation out of frustration with the rollout?
Alvon Elrod, #18 White, no sunroof
1970 Fiat 124 spider
sal

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

sal
# 395  Rosso, arrigo fiat tamarac florida . Mr Doug F.  owner.

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Mike S
#289,  Red, Arrigo Fiat Tamarac FL, Mike S

I will keep it until the ragtop comes out in a couple of months then wait for the Abarth.

I have a 1964 Fiat 500 and a 1974 Fiat 124 Spider.

Thanks for the information.  I have added it all to the list.
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

sjmst
Thanks for doing this. My Studio was Fiat of Westbury.
Sam/ sjmst 499

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

NM dude
#201, Rosso, Fiat of Austin, Jim Duden, Clovis, NM

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Alvon Elrod
I saw #485, White, sunroof at Shaver Fiat of Thousand Oaks, CA.  The reserver had backed out.
Alvon Elrod, #18 White, no sunroof
1970 Fiat 124 spider

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Gavin
137--Fiat of Austin (local dealer will be Fiat of Albuquerque for service)---Gavin--Albuquerque, NM

Gavin

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Gavin
137--Fiat of Austin (local dealer will be Fiat of Albuquerque for service)---Gavin--Albuquerque, NM

Gavin

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Welshy
#408, White, Sunroof. Costa Mesa, California

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

jamesday24
I have updated the list.

http://jamesday.net/fiat/fiat-500-prima-edizione-list.html
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Mike S
You left the name out of 289 - Mike S

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Minuszka
066 Peter. Color: red w. sunroof (no stripes, red dash)

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

allen m
allen moulton
red