FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

12345 ... 7

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

allen m
forgot to list #496

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

DB341

Dave B
Rosso (no sunroof)
Arrigo Sawgrass
Davie, Florida

Also own a 1981 Fiat Spider

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

jvsgabriel
#366 "Chuseppi", grigio, sunroof.  Bob Baker Fiat of Carlsbad, CA.

J. Gabriel San Diego, CA.

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

sam500
Here's  the info on mine that you're missing. Everything else is right.

Samuel Isaacs (sam500)
Rosso

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

prima 109
#109 Rosso with sunroof/block heater. Greensburg, PA.   Sold by Bob & Chuck Eddy Fiat of Ausintown, OH.
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Fiat #183
#183  Rosso  Manteca, California

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Thad
#100 Grigio ordered at Fiat FreakOut July 2010. Lives in Springfield, PA
Son's car #164 Rosso Lives in Springfield, PA
Both came from Fiat of Downingtown, PA

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

sketch
87 lives in New Orleans, LA.  My name is Marc Sketchler, if you wanna throw that on there too.

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Vlad92
#92 is home (located in Omaha, NE).  Please update the spreadsheet.  Thanks!

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Lbryson
Number 232 San Diego

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

FiatGal
(Allen... Another fellow Mainer ??)

I cancelled #349. Bianco w/ sunroof, engine block heater, ordered without stripes-but haven't checked to see if the request was followed through. Lives in Portland Maine.

I cancelled b/c of color - wanted more choices - and preferred to spend money on aftermarket heated seats, rather than paying for all the options

Ordered a Sport Argento.

Edited:
Just saw a picture in the local newspaper. They did forget to omit the stripe, so #349 has stripes and all!

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

cinquecento
398, Scott, Rosso/sunroof from Fiat of Brookdale, Minnesota.
398 -> 24

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Jose Alvare
james:

#459: Arrigo Fiat of Sawgrass, Fl.

Bianco , Jose Alvarez of Miramar, Fl 33029

Great job on the list.

Best regards

Jga

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

jamesday24
Thanks everyone for the information.  Keep it coming.  The list had been updated:

http://jamesday.net/fiat/fiat-500-prima-edizione-list.html
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

MikeZ_NJ
#432 - got it at Fiat of Somerville, NJ

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Giallo Edizione
jamesday24 wrote
Thanks everyone for the information.  Keep it coming.  The list had been updated:

http://jamesday.net/fiat/fiat-500-prima-edizione-list.html
311 is Rossa
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

CIAO RR
Hey Mike,

Picking mine up tomorrow (Monday).  How do you like yours???

Thx,

Ray
KAE

#381, Grigio with Sunroof - Dealer: Power Fiat of South Bay, California

Owner: Kevin Elders, Marina Del Rey, California

Purchased: 4/10/2011 (walk-in, not pre-ordered)

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

SpidArman
#419  Rosso  Sunroof  EB Heater  Criswell FIAT of Gaithersburg  Arman Labrada  Mount Bethel, Pa

Delivery 3/27/11
Prima Edizone #419 Rosso/Sunroof/EB Heater

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

PE#454
444 is for sale in San Francisco (lol @ the price).

And...a PE in Rosso Brilliante? Huh?