FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

lirandy
This post was updated on .
Alvon Elrod wrote
I saw #485, White, sunroof at Shaver Fiat of Thousand Oaks, CA.  The
reserver had backed out.
Now it's mine now

Randy
#485 Bianco w/ sunroof
Always miss my Subies....

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Alvon Elrod
Congrats, neighbor!  Do you live in Ventura County?  I'm on the eastern end of Ventura.

Alvon
Alvon Elrod, #18 White, no sunroof
1970 Fiat 124 spider

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

jamesday24
I updated the list with the recent additions.  Thanks.  Please keep them coming!

http://jamesday.net/fiat/fiat-500-prima-edizione-list.html
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT
KAE

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

KAE
Strike my previous post.

My 500 was actually #269 (not 381) as I first reported. They had two PE grigio's at Power Fiat of Southbay in CA and I mixed the numbers up. As of 4/12/2011 they still have #381 for sale in grigio with sun roof for sticker - $20,350!

So please ammend the list to show:

#269, Grigio with Sunroof - Dealer: Power Fiat of South Bay, California

Owner: Kevin Elders, Marina Del Rey, California

Purchased: 4/12/2011 (walk-in, not pre-ordered)

KAE wrote
 Grigio with Sunroof - Dealer: Power Fiat of South Bay, California

Owner: Kevin Elders, Marina Del Rey, California

Purchased: 4/10/2011 (walk-in, not pre-ordered)

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

George W Baumann
I own a Bianco Fiat 500 Prima Edizione #409 with a sunroof and a block heater.  I bought the car from Fiat of Kirkland in Kirkland, Washington.  So far both the dealer and the car are great.  I really enjoy driving this car.  It is very comfortable and solid.  I have less than 100 miles on the car and I am already getting over 38 miles per gallon.

In my opinion the most common negative comments that I hear from most automotive journalists is that the engine is too noisy and the car is too slow from 0-60.  The engine is not too noisy and the car is not too slow from 0-60.  The engine has a nice sound that you can actually hear, but it is not too noisy (maybe too many of these automotive journalists have gotten too used to the sound of Japanese car engines which are rather unusually quiet compared to European machinery).  When was the last time someone complained that a Ferrari engine was too noisy?  You can definiteyl hear a Ferrari engine and I thank God that you can!  As for the 0-60 acceleration time, I really don't care one bit what the number is.  Once this car is rolling, the acceleration is MORE than OK.  Anybody that expects more out of a 101hp car that weighs around 2,363lbs is not being realistic.  Regardless, the car is not slow and it can get around very nicely without being left behind by too many.

Too all the other Fiat 500 owners out there, cheers (chin chin, as they say in Italian) and enjoy driving a great car!

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

George W Baumann
I forgot to mention that my location is Renton, Washington.

Cheers

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

navy48
#131 was 'orphaned'.  it is currently AVAILABLE at O'Brien FIAT of Greenwood, located in Greenwood Indiana, just south of Indy.

its a Rosso w/Power Sunroof.....in case anyone is interested.
"O'Brien Fiat of Greenwood is MY FIAT Studio of choice!!!"

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

lirandy
Alvon Elrod wrote
Congrats, neighbor!  Do you live in Ventura County?  I'm on the eastern end
of Ventura.

Alvon
Thanks, Alvon.  I am actually in West Covina - LA county, but it just happened that I found the #485 was open for sale in Thousand Oaks.  So I drove all the way there and picked up the car.
#485 Bianco w/ sunroof
Always miss my Subies....

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

tokarev
Add me to the list - Walter Keller Safety Harbor FL Bianco Fiat 500 Prima Edizione #189 - It was abandoned by its original orderee - his loss was my gain - we picked it up today from Fiat of Clearwater Florida.

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

lirandy
jamesday24 wrote
I updated the list with the recent additions.  Thanks.  Please keep them coming!

http://jamesday.net/fiat/fiat-500-prima-edizione-list.html
Good work!!  But please change my location from Thousand Oaks to West Covina, CA.  Thanks!

Randy
#485 Bianco w/ sunroof
Always miss my Subies....

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

dipstick1
I see you have started on my car  # 275
Peter Lombardo , Rocky Hill CT  Bianco
Currently sharing a garage bay with my 66 Fiat 500 F  Bianco with Rosso and Bianco interior.
Prima # 275 White
66 Fiat 500F

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Sobrienoffm
I have #72 it is Grigio with a sunroof.
Scott O'Brien
Flower Mound, TX
It was delivered by Holt Fiat in Hurst, TX

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

rossonero404
Ciao a tutti!!

I am the proud owner of a Prima Edizione #404.

Rosso

Purchased at Kelly Fiat of Peabody, MA

Mark Sarcione
Forza Milan!!
Prima Edizione #404
Rosso

Forza Milan!

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

rossonero404
Hey, not sure if you want to add this or not...but #47 is owned by the Owner of Kelly Fiat in Peabody, MA.
He snagged it up for himself for obvious reasons.
Prima Edizione #404
Rosso

Forza Milan!

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Ken Haven
Hi All,

#26 here, Bianco with sunroof, purchased at the Fremont CA studio and its new home is Livermore CA

We signed up at the Fiat Freak Out last July.  We weren't sure whose car it would be, but my wife Casey has claimed it as her own so we'll be selling her 2002 Z3.  I'll have to make do with my Fiat X1/9 (and Lancia Scorpion).

Our club Fiat America www.fiatamerica.com now has 6 Prima owners.  We are a very active club, and encourage any Prima owners in the greater San Francisco Bay Area to check us out.

Ken (and Casey) Haven

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Dan Yee
Hi and thanks also for starting the Prima owners list.  I have #416, Bianco with a sunroof.  I took delivery on March 16 from FIAT of Fremont in the San Francisco Bay Area along with 3 other friends and club members who picked up their Primas also.  I belong to and am the Vice President of FIAT America, a car club located in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I know of a least four other club members who have also bought Primas. I will let them know of this forum and encourage them to join your list too.

When I and others took delivery of our Primas, we invited other club members to attend the event.  We had over 20 members show up and they had a wonderful time checking out the new FIAT. The FIAT regional representative from LA drove up to the delivery party and thanked us for our support of FIAT.

Our club has been invited by FIAT of Fremont to plan and help with their Grand Opening Event on Saturday May 7th.  This will be a fun event with a car show, music, and food.  I'd like to invite other Prima owners and FIAT enthusiasts in the area to join us at the Grand Opening of one of two FIAT Studios in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Check out club website, www.fiatamerica.com for photos of club events including our FIAT 500 delivery party.
Dan Yee
Foster City, CA

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

jamesday24
Been busy motoring around in the 500 and taking it to car shows.  But I updated the list today:

http://jamesday.net/fiat/fiat-500-prima-edizione-list.html
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

rossonero404
rossonero404 wrote
Ciao a tutti!!

I am the proud owner of a Prima Edizione #404.

Rosso

Purchased at Kelly Fiat of Peabody, MA

Mark Sarcione
Forza Milan!!
Please add my location of Salem, MA
Thanks!
Prima Edizione #404
Rosso

Forza Milan!

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

sketch
Both 231 and 466 are at FIAT of Birmingham in Birmingham, AL.  Both are rosso.  As far as I can tell, they are unsold.

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Jerry Stalder
9I am the owner of Rosa Prima Edizione number 99.  I picked it up at FIAT of Fremont.

Jerry Stalder, Editor, FIAT America's Sport Talk
1234567