FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Mikecrml
#493. FIAT of Fremont. Grigo. Mike Antoncich. Carmel CA.

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Kent
222 is for sale at Golling Fiat Bloomfield Hills, MI

photo at

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x27/turboramjet/?action=view¤t=PE222.jpg

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

navy48
#286 appears to be still available.

also #'s 148 (Larchmont), 088 (Highland Park) as well as #'s 002 & 003 (Motor Village in LA)

I wonder if the ones at Motor Village are really 'for sale' as they are such low numbers.......
"O'Brien Fiat of Greenwood is MY FIAT Studio of choice!!!"

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

DennisLee
I thought 2 and 3 were the Leno's???

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Mikecrml
Forgot to mention #493 lives with its grandpa, a 1959 Fiat Jolly Abarth (750cc), The blue one everyone in California has seen. Could not be happeir with the new car, but my wife never lets me drive it.

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

jamesday24
Updated again.  Thanks for the additions.

http://jamesday.net/fiat/fiat-500-prima-edizione-list.html
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

jamesday24
Only small changes in the past few days.

http://jamesday.net/fiat/fiat-500-prima-edizione-list.html
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

sonicsby5
#215 is Mark G.  Seattle, WA.  Delivered from Rairdon FIAT of Kirkland.
#215 - First 500 Delivery in Washington

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Kent
291 (white) and 330(silver) also at Golling Fiat

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

angelo
fiat prima edizione # 91 white
2009 vespa lxv
58 alfa giulietta
60 bmw isetta
80 bmw 323 bower

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

tazzboo
Hello just wanted to introduce my self.  I am the proud owner of number 370 .  Rosso with sunroof.  My name is Chris C and we live in Richmond VA.
Prima Edizione #370
AKA MR.Luigi
Rosso
Whitten Fiat of South Richmond VA

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

jamesday24
Updated.  Thanks for the additions.

http://jamesday.net/fiat/fiat-500-prima-edizione-list.html
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

mtnroadbiker
I've been lurking on this site since about 4/29 when I purchased #483 (russo/sunroof)) also from Whitten Fiat of South Richmond, VA. I'm located east of Richmond in New Kent -- hope to see my "twin" on the road! -- Ted.

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Prima148
#148 is on the Road (Rosso, sunroof)

Chris Horymski
Yonkers, NY

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

apex97
#205 Rosso, Sunroof.  First Fiat delivery in the Southeast, First delivery of any car by Fiat of South Atlanta
Owner, Edward Zabinski apex97 on the Fiat 500 USA Forum
Prima #205 First Delivery in the Southeast.

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

sketch
When was your delivery, out of curiosity?

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Mike S
When did you get it?

I've had mine a few weeks in South Florida and it's been great.

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

dprb
April 29, Fiat of Somerville.
David PR Bailin
Respond ONLY to: [hidden email]

When was your delivery, out of curiosity?

http://fiat-500-usa-forum.965414.n3.nabble.com/FIAT-500-Prima-Edizione-List-US-tp2778635p2930111.html
To unsubscribe from FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US), click here.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

April 29. http://www.fiatusaofsomerville.com/

http://fiat-500-usa-forum.965414.n3.nabble.com/FIAT-500-Prima-Edizione-List-US-tp2778635p2930157.html
To unsubscribe from FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US), click here.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

mtnroadbiker
4/29 purchased #483 (rosso) from Whitten Fiat of South Richmond, VA. -- Ted (mtnroadbiker)
1234567