Visit to 2 Fiat Dealers

fredfrey
On Saturday a buddy from the NY Alfa Club and I went up to see Alfredo in Larchmont NY. Alfredo is well known in the area among Alfisti and Fiat fans as he was a dealer "way back" when they were regularly seen on these shores. In addition Alfredo also sold Abarth and was very well connected with the factory reps in Italy.  If you are in the New York area, I would highly recommend Alfredo as your pick up location. You will not find ANY other dealer selling Fiat today that has as much passion and knowledge as Alfredo, plus he is NOT charging any dealer charges.

On Sunday the NY Alfa Club had an event in Patchogue NY at Browns Fiat. The sales staff is young but very enthusiastic. They treated NYAROC to a great breakfast and some very entertaining test drives.  Browns is also not going to try to rip-off customers with any extra up-charges.

Re: Visit to 2 Fiat Dealers

sjmst
Thanks, Fred!

Re: Visit to 2 Fiat Dealers

Great pictures fredfrey!  Man, I wish I didn't work weekends, I'd love to stop by for a club function!

Re: Visit to 2 Fiat Dealers

alfista
FORGET the Cinquecento, I want that Zagato Junior!

Re: Visit to 2 Fiat Dealers

fredfrey
You can't drive a JrZ all the time... a back up car is needed.

Re: Visit to 2 Fiat Dealers

alfista
Not so! Since I live in the city and don't need a daily driver, the Junior would be a perfect fit. Tender loving care in a healthy garaged environment, only driven on random weekends, what more could a beauty like that want?