PE specs Canada vs US

rbrf2
I noticed on the specs for the Prima Edizione here in Canada, it states you'll receive a Prima Edizione Key Fob Case and USB stick.  Does anyone know what they look like and if so can you send me a link or picture. I don't know if the key I have now for the car is a special key for the Prima Edizione.  I spoke to Fiat Canada but they said for me to talk to my dealership.    I think the black key fob I have now looks the same as the rest of the 500s..Why would they list it as a feature for the Prima Edizione.
Thank you

Re: PE specs Canada vs US

rbrf2
I don't think I received either of them, so I just wanted to clarify it with other PE owners in Canada or maybe the US if it was part of your PE specs.

Re: PE specs Canada vs US

ciddyguy
rbrf2 wrote
I don't think I received either of them, so I just wanted to clarify it with other PE owners in Canada or maybe the US if it was part of your PE specs.
As far as the key fob goes, they are identical to what comes with the normal car if I'm not mistaken, but you should've gotten a cover for it to make it special and if they say a special USB stick, it should've been included with the car. My guess is someone forgot to get those or something.

Not being a Prima owner, I can't say for sure but DO recall reading about those two items at one point.

Even the normal cars can have their key fobs dressed up with covers and all are of the switch blade design.

Re: PE specs Canada vs US

Squint
The dealer told me that Fiat would be mailing these out to me directly. They do not have them at the dealers to go along with the cars.

I just bought #415 on saturday .. Happy Driving!