Maintenance intervals

Re: Maintenance intervals

sketch
I always loved the 3.9qt capacity of my Prius when I could only find Mobil 1 by the gallon! :P

Re: Maintenance intervals

Giallo Edizione
CaliberSRT4 wrote
By the way springer, that is interesting that you have a Challenger SRT8. Completely opposite end of the spectrum from a Fiat 500, haha. It has a very nice looking retro design, they have a ton of road presence whenever I see them. Yours is an automatic I take it? I would've gotten the stick.
Haha! My other car is a Chrysler 300c SRT8! It's a hybrid. Burns gas _and_ rubber!
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Maintenance intervals

CaliberSRT4
lol! nice avatar pic as well

Re: Maintenance intervals

Giallo Edizione
CaliberSRT4 wrote
lol! nice avatar pic as well
Heh heh. Logo on the back deck get's a few double-takes in the parking lots.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Maintenance intervals

fiat man
The 4Runner is on a 10,000 mile schedule with synthetic oil.
123