Got my Sport Saturday

DennisLee
Hi All:

Flew to Portland, Oregon on Saturday to pick up our Sport 500. Verde Chiaro, auto, all the bells and whistles for Blue, Bose, alarms, Sirius etc. (Safety and Convenience was $650; SAfet and Sound was $200; Auto was $1000.) Beautiful Marrone/Grigio seats!!!!!

Dealer rep. picked me up; (several miles to the airport from his Studio.)

Gave me all the time I needed to explain all of the features before even asking for the money. I really appreciate being treated as a  real customer. Explained all warranties. WOW, they are great.
Studio manager came over to shake hands and also thank me for the purchase.
Car was priced with $500 shipping + $75.00 Doc fees. I felt that was reasonable. No pressure no add ons that were pushed on me.
Gave me a front plate mount, but like many of you I am not going to put it on unless necessary. Yes, Oregon does require it.
Ordered a custom plate in one of the three verbiages: DOLCE5; GUSTO5; PASTA5. Will know soon if available.
Got spare tire and it mounts nicely under trunk.
Drove 282 miles home and all went perfectly.
This morning I called the 1-888 number and after only THREE  transfers got a very nice fellow who said the manuals will be delivered by UPS in 2-3 days.
Very happy with car.
DennisLee

Re: Got my Sport Saturday

SeaDawg
SUPER!!!

May you enjoy many trouble free miles of motoring!

Congratulations DennisLee on your new car!  Many happy miles in it!

Re: Got my Sport Saturday

kzod
Sounds great.  Waiting for a Verde Chiaro 500c up here just based on some videos which make it look a lot different from Fiat's website.  STill haven't seen one live.  More importantly, how do you like it?  How was the drive home?

Re: Got my Sport Saturday

Prima148
Awesome.  Would've loved that color for my PE.  Not that I'm complaining...

Re: Got my Sport Saturday

DennisLee
WE LOVE IT......... We researched and studied before deciding on Fiat Sport. Picked it from dealer stock. Had everything we wanted.

Drive home caused me to smile, smile, smile!

Estimate 31-33 MPG. (Guy did not fill tank completely, so hard to be exact.)

Many thumbs up; no fingers up from other drivers.

Very little road noise and no vibrations.

DennisLee

Re: Got my Sport Saturday

pdxplm
Very cool!  I've got mine in delivery and can hardly wait.  True, I worked with the Portland dealer and they have been very responsive and NO pressure!

Congrats and many good driving miles!

Re: Got my Sport Saturday

DennisLee
Well, when do we start the OREGON500 club?????

Dennis