Fire Extinguisher?

Michael
Did anyone else get a fire extinguisher in their prima?

Re: Fire Extinguisher?

Minuszka
Joke? - of course not. What are you talking about? We had to look for the tire kit, and it was found under the driver's seat, since the Primas have no spare tire. But fire extinguisher... never heard of. Please enlighten us.

Re: Fire Extinguisher?

5*(10)^2
Not if it comes with a roll cage, 6-pt harness and a bucket seat.

Re: Fire Extinguisher?

Michael
There is literally a fire extinguisher attached to the front of the passenger seat. The dealer said it was the only one to have it. I suspect he was supposed to take it off, but hey, now I get a free fire extinguisher?

Re: Fire Extinguisher?

spindoc
How about a photo?

Re: Fire Extinguisher?

Giallo Edizione
God god man, don't remove it! There must be a reason it's there and you don't want to find out the hard way.

On second thought, maybe you got one of the new Abarths!
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Fire Extinguisher?

Michael

Re: Fire Extinguisher?

Jeff
WTF?...It just gets better and better.  I hope mine has all four wheels.
Prima #446 Bianco

Re: Fire Extinguisher?

Jeff
Seriously, having a fire extinguisher added is pretty cool.
Prima #446 Bianco

Re: Fire Extinguisher?

spindoc
That is hilarious!  Congrats on your Prima Extinguizione!

Re: Fire Extinguisher?

Jeff
+1

Re: Fire Extinguisher?

Michael
Tell you what, it's way cooler than the piece of bodywork that is coming unglued.

Re: Fire Extinguisher?

spindoc
What bodywork piece?  Can you take another picture?