Fiat feedback

Re: Fiat feedback

Mike S
I want all of the choices available.

Re: Fiat feedback

Jim McKenzie
and honestly I'd like to be able to get a yellow Lounge 500C with a tan roof, with the brown and white leather interior....
1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
1977 Fiat X1/9

Little late to the party but....

Mad.Matt

1.  A twist on the "leave sport mode on" request:  Leave it on and label the button to turn it off "ECONOMY".

2.  Need a pair of clips or hanger in the rear to stow the rear parcel shelf when you are carrying cargo and fold the seats down.    Right now it just flops around with no good place to put it.

3.  Engagement of the clutch needs to be changed so that it is closer to the floor.  This is the softest easiest clutch I've felt in a car, but it still engages so high that I tend to slip it regularly.

4.  Angle of the clutch pedal needs to be reworked.  I have small feet (Size 8) and every other shift I can feel my toes against the upper part of the clutch pedal before the middle of my foot hits the pad.  Can't imagine what a Size 12 foot has to deal with!

5.  The car gets relatively mundane mileage around town, and seems to run exceptionally rich at low RPM, as evidenced by a sooty tail pipe after just 1500 miles of 3 mile average commutes.   Is the mapping correct?

6.  Seats are too high

7.  Gearing is great for highway driving, but umph in 3rd and 4th is lacking.  A 6-Speed manual would be great!

8.  A power lock switch on the console.

9.  A better change pocket near the froont console.

10.  A hook for small trash bag on the passenger side of console.

11.  A way to get the rear seats to fold completely flat.  Maybe the old Fiat 128 trick of putting the seat bottom on hinges and folding it forward so that the backs can lay flat?

12.  Clock fix

13.  Dual exhaust option.

14.  Instrument cluster back-lighting should stay on all the time.  Through tunnels the analog speedo disappears.

15.  Sturdier seat fold-forward levers.

-Matt  #50

1234