Fiat 500C Interior Availability

Ken Milan
The new configurator shows only 4 color combinations however, all previous news releases, including Fiat's show 12 available color combinations.  I would hope Fiat would give us full disclosure of ALL available options.  Working with the new configurator I chose the "Pelle Rosso/Nero+Luxury".  So for clarity shouldn't we be told more information.  At $1,250 that option is, IMHO, WAY overpriced.  What's the "Nero", "Luxury", am I getting leather or what?  This car (due to the options is overpriced) however it is simply a GORGEOUS car.  I had a Fiat 1500C in the late 60's and loved it.

ALSO, all the previous press from FIAT and all other news releases said the 500C with automatic gets 34 mpg on the highway.  WHY is it that the new 500C configuration shows the auto only getting "32 mpg"?  I'd be interested in hearing an explanation for that.  Thanks for your time and attention!  Any and all responses are appreciated.  Please email:  kmil123@msn.com
Sal

Re: Fiat 500C Interior Availability

Sal
A stripe on the car is 400.00;
$1250 for nice interior is probably a bargain;
If you had a custom interior made for you it would be thousands invested.
 The details of the interior could probably found at the dealer when the time comes.

Re: Fiat 500C Interior Availability

Ken Milan wrote
[...]

Hi Ken, welcome to the forum!

The Pelle means leather.