Custom license plate

lirandy
Just a pop-up idea all a sudden, anyone would like to custom their license plate with their PE# on it?
#485 Bianco w/ sunroof
Always miss my Subies....

Re: Custom license plate

sjmst
What do you mean, for those in states with front plates not required?

Re: Custom license plate

lirandy
no, like in CA, we can do a custom license plate number - you create your own license plate number.  I am not sure if this is available in other states tho.....
#485 Bianco w/ sunroof
Always miss my Subies....

Re: Custom license plate

sjmst
Oh yeah, we can do that in NY. I tried combos that where not already taken and that would fit on the plate.
I ordered simply "FIAT 2."  My '81 Fiat Spider has "FIAT" plate, so that is kinda cool. Should be gettting in a few weeks.

Re: Custom license plate

rossonero404
I'm waiting for my vanity plate here in MA to arrive.  Since i am a die hard fan of the greatest Italian soccer team AC Milan and my 500 is Red & Black, also the teams colors, my plate will say "FZAMLN" short for "Forza Milan"! which is a saying used italian when rooting for the team or showing team pride.
Prima Edizione #404
Rosso

Forza Milan!

Re: Custom license plate

Giallo Edizione
sjmst wrote
Oh yeah, we can do that in NY. I tried combos that where not already taken and that would fit on the plate.
I ordered simply "FIAT 2."  My '81 Fiat Spider has "FIAT" plate, so that is kinda cool. Should be gettting in a few weeks.
That is cool. Shows how many hard core FIAT fans there are in NY.

OTOH here in Mass I managed to snag "ABARTH".....

just thinkin' ahead....
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Custom license plate

Terry
Hi Rosso Nero,

I too, am a calcio fan, but my team is currently in Serie B...Was thinking of an Illinois vanity plate
"Toro1" or ""Torino1", which would be a nice take both on the team I support and the home of FIAT.
(Of course, those who make the calcio connection would think I support the bianco/nero which is a fate worse than death...)

So FORZA TORO e FORZA AC (Too bad that snake Silvio is the owner,eh?)

ciao,

Terry

Re: Custom license plate

rossonero404
 Hey Terry,  nice to see a fellow fan, even better that you're not a fan of The Old Lady.

How many letters does your state allow?  Here in Mass we can only have six.  I like both TORO and TORINO, works well since the car is a "little bull".

Yes, Berlusconi is rubbish.
Prima Edizione #404
Rosso

Forza Milan!

Re: Custom license plate

Yerry
Hey Rosso Nero,

Yeah, think Illinois only allows 6 so Torino1 wouldn't cut it. Congrats on the scudetto. (It's in the bag, my man!)

Terry

Re: Custom license plate

rossonero404
Thanks Terry, yeah we're so close.  I'm too nervous though, i won't be happy until another win or two, or Napoli/Inter losses.

How about "ILTORO" (The Bull)?

Mark
Prima Edizione #404
Rosso

Forza Milan!

Re: Custom license plate

Terry
Hey Mark. The Granata are fighting for a playoff spot for promotion back to A..It is part of our DNA to suffer...Don't worry too much about AC. Think this is your year.

ciao e boca al lupo

Terry

Re: Custom license plate

rossonero404
Grazie mille!

Mark
Prima Edizione #404
Rosso

Forza Milan!

Re: Custom license plate

prima 109
I am waiting for "NMBR 109 in PA.
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Custom license plate

navy48
if I had a Prima, I would just do:  PE and the number, for example:  PE286

on some of our plates, you can only do a personalized plate with 5 digits while others you can have up to 7, I thnk.

here's my current plate:  USN48
"O'Brien Fiat of Greenwood is MY FIAT Studio of choice!!!"

Re: Custom license plate

CIAO RR
My plate in NJ is simple   CIAO RR

Re: Custom license plate

DennisLee
Bought our Sport in Portland Oregon today and ordered custom plate DOLCE3 (Three in our family.

Thanks
Dennis

Re: Custom license plate

Vlad92
Here is what I ordered last week.  Debated between this and "PRIMA 92", but decided on this...  The color will also be a great match from my car!  About 5 more weeks before I get it.

Re: Custom license plate

DennisLee
Looks very cool. Oregon only allows for 6 letters/numbers total.

We are so boring!!!

Re: Custom license plate

Thad
I have Pennsylvania FIAT 500. I can't wait to see all the variants at FFO this summer in Nashville!

Re: Custom license plate

sjmst
Mine (NY)  My Spider's plate is FIAT.