Custom license plate

Re: Custom license plate

SpidArman
Should be arriving soon, Arman
Prima Edizone #419 Rosso/Sunroof/EB Heater

Re: Custom license plate

sjmst
Clever!

Re: Custom license plate

cogtooth
I've always wanted a plate with "NONE" on it.  I figured I would either get out of tickets, but of course I might have had to dispute hundreds of incorrect ones.
Bianco Perla Sport

Re: Custom license plate

sketch
Haha.  I've heard of a motorcyclist who found himself with ~230 tickets after riding Tail of the Dragon because his vanity plate says "NOTAG".

I have "SKETCH", but it's still on the Prius (I didn't technically transfer ownership).  I just got my normal plate in two days ago, but I'll probably call the DMV to see if the plate can be transferred.

Re: Custom license plate

FiatLancia
I had considered going with "PR11MA" (Prima #11...), but am happy that I simply went with:
Shaun Folkerts

2012 Fiat 500 Prima Edizione #11

MINIER than MINI, SMARTER than SMART

www.FiatLancia.com/store.html

Re: Custom license plate

Giallo Edizione
Early start....

Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)
12