Chris...

Jim McKenzie
a really specific question.  Do you know if it is possible to get a Lounge (or I suppose either of the other two models) in exterior color yellow, with the optional brown leather interior?

I've been able to "build my own" on Fiat's site, but can't seem to get that combo.  Does it exist?
1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
1977 Fiat X1/9

Re: Chris...

Mike S
I think you can get any combination you want. Laura does mention how much you can customize it with all of the available options.

Re: Chris...

Jim McKenzie wrote
a really specific question.  Do you know if it is possible to get a Lounge (or I suppose either of the other two models) in exterior color yellow, with the optional brown leather interior?

I've been able to "build my own" on Fiat's site, but can't seem to get that combo.  Does it exist?

I don't think so. I also checked out the Euro configurators and didn't see the yellow offered with the brown. I might have missed it (I'm ready to fall a sleep!).
Check it out here...

Re: Chris...

prima 109
Te configuator Chris has a link to does offer your'e option.  I don't know if US does, I'll check.

Craig
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Chris...

prima 109
Your'e right, it doesn't.  However, that may change once the studios are set up.