Abarth News

Re: Abarth News

MrFiat wrote
Clueless here again !!   I've put about 250 miles on the new 500 Sport and still have almost a 3/4 tank of fuel left.  That got me thinking about fuel and it occurred to me that nowhere in the manual did it suggest the grade of fuel that was appropriate.   Maybe I just missed it  ( 11 times   ) Anyway, what grade fuel is the 500 supposed to use?
Hi Mr.Fiat,

They reccomend premium but it is not required.

By the way, I've switched over to a new forum, check it out here...

Here is this thread on the new forum

Important: When you go, make sure you re-register with the same user name!

See you there!

Chris

Re: Abarth News

maryyou
OK, if it was the Euro version [url=http://www.aionkinahgold.com/]Aion Gold[/url]  why no pictures allowed and the secrecy?

Re: Abarth News

mahisehar
I like the stripes.  Want to do something to my Olivo Verde Sport when I get it but my color is more subdued so I'm thinking something on the lower body like some of the Abarth or older Shelby Mustangs had.  Simple racing stripe along bottom maybe with small Abarth decals included.  Who knows?
MAHISEHAR