500 Accessories? Bought any?

Re: 500 Accessories? Bought any?

Domdil
I ordered that 400 intake that 500 madness sells and it's a VERY poor fitment. The engine bay is so small and in order to get it installed you have to pretty much force the first pipe that attaches to the throttle body past all the rad hoses. After 2 attempts and one broken rad hose I gave up and returned it. I picked up the drop in filter from the same company and that I got installed in 10 min.

Re: 500 Accessories? Bought any?

LookGreat
Just bought my 500c Lounge. I would LOVE to see a proper iPhone holder -- not just some cable, but a good solution to mount the iPhone so it can still link to the music  system and charge, but not be laying around. I use my iPhone for Maps as well, so something where it could be visible.

I would love the auto-up option on the windows.
1234