14 "Available" Interiors

Ken

14 "Available" Interiors

Ken
Where are the so called 14 available interiors?  I only see about 5 on the Fiat website.  One is black/red and the other red/black.  I can believe the poor quality of the marketing material let alone it completeness.  Where, if at all, can I go to look at all of the interior color combinations?  I am in the good ole US of A!

Thanks for your time and attention.

Re: 14 "Available" Interiors

ciddyguy
Ken wrote
Where are the so called 14 available interiors?  I only see about 5 on the Fiat website.  One is black/red and the other red/black.  I can believe the poor quality of the marketing material let alone it completeness.  Where, if at all, can I go to look at all of the interior color combinations?  I am in the good ole US of A!

Thanks for your time and attention.
I notice that and I understand one can buy other interior colors through the Mopar store for the 500/500C and I know that in Europe, you could configure the car from the factory in several colors for the interiors, such as blue or red, even in the sport and that included leather.

Not sure why we are stuck with the brown, black, red interiors and 2 ambient choices (black or ivory, but only in the Pop though) and only in some colors.

I've also noticed the website is being updated as the spare is now available as a separate option for the Pop sedan due to how the car is configured, that is, the car gets a Bose premium audio as an upgrade from the standard 6 speaker setup, and includes amp and subwoofer whereas the standard speakers don't but the automatic climate controls are not available even as an option, nor is the Tom, Tom Sat/Nav for that matter on the Pop, but both ARE available either as a standalone option (sat/nav) or as part of the convenience and safety package (auto climate controls), which includes the spare there as the Bose system is standard on the Sport and Lounge models.

All three trims now get the B&M w/ USB standard, thanks to more and more states going hands free these days.

Re: 14 "Available" Interiors

Small Car Lover
Ken wrote
Where are the so called 14 available interiors?  I only see about 5 on the Fiat website.
If you go to the fiat usa web site and go to the build you own section, you will find there are unique interior color combinations for each trim level.  For example there are there are two different reds, (Pella and tessuto) that can be matched with a contrasting white or black.  But the pella is only available on the Lounge and the tessuto is only available on the Pop.  I did a quick peruse of the three trim levels of the 500 and I counted at least 11 different combinations, not including the 500C.

Hope this helps.

Re: 14 "Available" Interiors

ciddyguy
Small Car Lover wrote
Ken wrote
Where are the so called 14 available interiors?  I only see about 5 on the Fiat website.
If you go to the fiat usa web site and go to the build you own section, you will find there are unique interior color combinations for each trim level.  For example there are there are two different reds, (Pella and tessuto) that can be matched with a contrasting white or black.  But the pella is only available on the Lounge and the tessuto is only available on the Pop.  I did a quick peruse of the three trim levels of the 500 and I counted at least 11 different combinations, not including the 500C.

Hope this helps.
True if you go with the Lounge and Pop, the red is available, but in the pop with black or white ambiance, it's cloth seats, the Lounge, it's red leather in either the white or black ambiance.

The Sport only offers the brown and black/black or black/gray color choices however.