updated mopar catalog ?

bloglo
Hi,

Is there any updated mopar accessories catalog avalaible ?

I will travel in the USA next month and look forward to order and grab some accessories as they seems much cheaper than in Canada.

so far i'm looking for door sills, mudflaps and all weather carpets.

for the door sills, the price at my canadian dealer is 140 while the first mopar catalog that was on the fiat400usa website put them at 69$ (the exact double and the currency is on par)

so if you have an updated catalog or a price list from the chrysler/mopar system, it would be great.

thanks

Re: updated mopar catalog ?

bloglo wrote
Hi,

Is there any updated mopar accessories catalog avalaible ?

I will travel in the USA next month and look forward to order and grab some accessories as they seems much cheaper than in Canada.

so far i'm looking for door sills, mudflaps and all weather carpets.

for the door sills, the price at my canadian dealer is 140 while the first mopar catalog that was on the fiat400usa website put them at 69$ (the exact double and the currency is on par)

so if you have an updated catalog or a price list from the chrysler/mopar system, it would be great.

thanks
Why not call the dealer you'll be closest to on your trip. Some items may need an extra lead time, so you can get your order in early.
Prima Edizione  29