on the PE list!

trinME
I got an email from Fiat saying I can move from the PE waiting list to the reserved list! Problem is, I have to confirm within 24 hrs. I click on the link provided and it takes me to a page that says "0 vehicles available", but I can sign up for the waiting list. I'm going around in circles!
Chris- do you have a phone number I can call to straighten this out? I tried to send you an email through this site, but it bounced back. -TR

Re: on the PE list!

Minuszka
I think the only number we can communicate with Fiat is 888-CIAO-FIAT.
Try that, they should be able to help you with the reservation.

Re: on the PE list!

trinME wrote
I got an email from Fiat saying I can move from the PE waiting list to the reserved list! Problem is, I have to confirm within 24 hrs. I click on the link provided and it takes me to a page that says "0 vehicles available", but I can sign up for the waiting list. I'm going around in circles!
Chris- do you have a phone number I can call to straighten this out? I tried to send you an email through this site, but it bounced back. -TR
Hi trinME,

Minuszka you beat me to it!  Just give them a call and they'll take care of it. My direct email is:

 chris(at)fiat500usa.com

Thanks Minuszka for stepping in, I was at the Chiropractor!

Re: on the PE list!

trinME
Thanks guys. I made a call to that number, waiting to hear back from them. According to the woman I spoke with, I'm not the only one that experienced the problem. -TR

Re: on the PE list!

Minuszka
How many Prima Edizione's are there?
I didn't want to start a new posting, but I was wondering while looking at the voting on the color choices for PE. The current tab is about 550 votes. I know that a few were not available to the public ( Nr. 1, 500 etc ).
I thought the voting will result close to 500 entries, but not over that number. I'm sure there is a reason for that...?

Re: on the PE list!

cinquecento
Well, technically there are 1000; 500 for the US and another 500 for our Canadian friends.  Still, keep in mind that if one wanted to, one could theoretically vote more than once, say using multiple computers, etc.  Not sure why someone would do that.  Also, keep in mind that you didn't need to show your proof of pre-order or anything like that in order to vote.

Personally, I took roso, but I figured there would be a lot more blancos than there is according to the poll.  Can't wait for actual pics (I'd still love more pictures before my final color decision, but who knows if that will happen!)

Cheers
398 -> 24

Re: on the PE list!

Minuszka
I have the color part easy, it has to be red ( Rosso ) just like 40 or so years ago when my family had one.

Re: on the PE list!

Minuszka wrote
How many Prima Edizione's are there?
I didn't want to start a new posting, but I was wondering while looking at the voting on the color choices for PE. The current tab is about 550 votes. I know that a few were not available to the public ( Nr. 1, 500 etc ).
I thought the voting will result close to 500 entries, but not over that number. I'm sure there is a reason for that...?

I was wondering when we were getting close to the 500 vote mark what was going to happen. I figured our Canadian friends would also vote, so that would it past the 500 mark (plus the polls not scientific).  Still it gives a rough idea of what colors folks chose. I'm also going with a red one. I'm calling the Ciao-Fiat line tomorrow to change.

Re: on the PE list!

Minuszka
Let us know how the color change request is going. I only asked them to add the engine block heater and it was over two weeks ago, at the end of last year and haven't heard back.

Re: on the PE list!

jdjefferson
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: on the PE list!

Vlad92
Congrats and welcome... it has been many long months... but we are almost there!

Re: on the PE list!

prima 109
Did you get a confirmation e mail with a trans action #?  That will make it official.

craig
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: on the PE list!

jdjefferson wrote
Hi! I'm new to the site and new to Fiat- I signed up for the waitlist on a whim in Oct and yesterday got the same email saying I could move to the reserved list. I clicked the link and was taken to the page to enter information, pick a color, etc., but I didn't have time to go through the whole process and closed out. I returned to the link later and was directed to the "0 vehicles available page." All I did was clear my internet cache and try again, and it sent me to the registration page!
I'm shocked that I may take possession of one of the first Fiat 500s and had no idea I would move off the waiting list. It's pretty exciting, I guess. I chose red. My number is 467.
Sorry for the long post!
Looking forward to reading what people have to say about the 500 on this site!
Hi jdjefferson,

Congratulations on #467 and welcome aboard!  While your waiting for the next step, check out all the interesting posts we have here on the forum. We have a great group of folks here so sit back, relax and enjoy. Feel free to ask questions, we'll all try to help in whatever way we can.

Best regards,
Chris

Re: on the PE list!

mseraph
I was on the waiting list to and got the email on Friday.  I am the proud owner of Prima Edizione Resevation # 251

Thanks Chris for all your enthusiasm and efforts on this site, it’s the first place I go every morning, instead of working.

Re: on the PE list!

mseraph wrote
I was on the waiting list to and got the email on Friday.  I am the proud owner of Prima Edizione Resevation # 251

Thanks Chris for all your enthusiasm and efforts on this site, it’s the first place I go every morning, instead of working.
Thanks mseraph!

Congrats on #251 and welcome to the forum.  I'd rather do this site then go to work, too!

Re: on the PE list!

Fortunata
Wow, you can add one more vote to the list as well! The poll was already closed when I saw it.

Alecia
#494 (Rosso)

Re: on the PE list!

Fortunata wrote

#494 (Rosso)
Welcome Alecia,

Thanks for stopping by and congrats on #494!

Chris

Re: on the PE list!

Giallo Edizione
#311 confirmed on Jan 12. Figured it was about time I signed on here. So Hello!

I just recently sold my '68 and '03 Mini Coopers to pull together the scratch to pay for the Cinquecento and avoid spousal complaints (well terminal ones anyways). Time to return to my roots  (first new car was a '74 124 Spider).
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: on the PE list!

Giallo Edizione
Here is my confimatory email:

CONFIRMATION

You just reserved your very own limited edition Cinquencento, #311 of 500 very special vehicles - some of the first Fiat 500's to arrive in America

Vehicle # 311

Transaction # 10000909

Email Address: xxx

Amount: $500 (charged to your credit card)

Thank you

umm....you'd think they'd know how to spell Cinquecento.....

( wow, only two posts and I'm already at it)
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: on the PE list!

tr6drvr wrote
#311 confirmed on Jan 12. Figured it was about time I signed on here. So Hello!

I just recently sold my '68 and '03 Mini Coopers to pull together the scratch to pay for the Cinquecento and avoid spousal complaints (well terminal ones anyways). Time to return to my roots  (first new car was a '74 124 Spider).
Congrats! and Welcome,

What color?