flimsy plastic

bloglo
some parts of this car are way too flimsy

Notably the handle for lowering the driver seat wich is way too easily broken.

mine got broken on the 4th day of ownership...

the damn plastic thing got stuck in my lower pants when getting out of the car and broke instantly...

i was planning to get this car in good shape for a while and it's already broken.

do you think it could be covered by warranty ?

Re: flimsy plastic

SeaDawg
bloglo wrote
some parts of this car are way too flimsy

Notably the handle for lowering the driver seat wich is way too easily broken.

do you think it could be covered by warranty ?
The only way to find out is to complain and see what Fiat says.  'Nothing ventured, nothing gained.'

Re: flimsy plastic

navy48
"some parts of this car are way too flimsy

Notably the handle for lowering the driver seat wich is way too easily broken.

mine got broken on the 4th day of ownership...

the damn plastic thing got stuck in my lower pants when getting out of the car and broke instantly..."

"LOWER PANTS"?  do you wear "UPPER PANTS" as well?  LOL

sorry, couldn't resist.  I'm sure your FIAT Studio will cover that under warranty. :)
"O'Brien Fiat of Greenwood is MY FIAT Studio of choice!!!"

Re: flimsy plastic

bloglo
well... the lower part of my pants...

sorry, my english is not always perfect... "mon bas de pantalon"

anyway, my dealer will order the part and it should be covered by the warranty.

I will have to pay more attention to that part. It's so poorly made that the replacement will be as fragile.

I will bring this up when I see them over the next couple of days.  I'll be surprised if this and the seat back release aren't being redesigned as I write this.

Just don't lower your pants when you do.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: flimsy plastic

Rick
A friend of mine broke his the same way.  I'm guessing the next iteration of the
car will have a change there.
HotFiat.com
Oops.  I Fiated again!
Prima Edizione #373