Who's waiting...

Post here if you are waiting for your Prima.  Include your dealer and your car's number.

For the record, my dealer is Larchmont and I'm car # 29.

Re: Who's waiting...

PE#454
#454, Fiat of Shreveport

Re: Who's waiting...

fredfrey

Re: Who's waiting...

CIAO RR
# 239 FIAT of Wilmington, DE
Jim

Re: Who's waiting...

Jim
#477 Doan Dodge Rochester NY.

Re: Who's waiting...

Gavin
Chris it baffles me that you don't have a Prima yet...BAFFLES.

Take care and I hope it arrives soon.

Gavin

Re: Who's waiting...

Vlad92
#92, Fiat of Shreveport (delivered by Fiat of Olathe)

Re: Who's waiting...

prima 109
I finally got mine yesterday from Bob & Chuck Eddy Fiat in Austintown, (Youngstown) OH.  They only have one Prima left to deliver, had 4.  Love it!!!  Only had 7 miles on it when I left the dealer, so I wanted to take it easy on the Turnpike bringing it back.  Averaged 46.1 mpg, I know that's another thread but I couldn't resist.  seems to be flawless except there's a scuff of sorts on the now famous bezel above the air vent on the driver's side.  And I may have to buy a new cell Phone, or bitch enought at Verizon to get a free replacement as it won't pair with the Blue & Me system.  It's the phone, not the car, I went to Verizon's website for the support tab which is thier forum, and apparrently the Samsung Intensity II phone does nt like to pair with auto bluetooth systems.  Audi, Acura, Kia,& others, will have to investigate.

Take care all and I hope you guys and Gals get your cars soon as well.  OH, and my car is #109.Shocked I know, and Fiat is taking care of the block heater issue, I'm getting it free since they screwed up on that one.  It's an OEM fitment so it wi will be like it was installed at the factory.  Yeah!!
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Who's waiting...

prima 109 wrote
I finally got mine yesterday from Bob & Chuck Eddy Fiat in Austintown, (Youngstown) OH.  They only have one Prima left to deliver, had 4.  Love it!!!  Only had 7 miles on it when I left the dealer, so I wanted to take it easy on the Turnpike bringing it back.  Averaged 46.1 mpg, I know that's another thread but I couldn't resist.  seems to be flawless except there's a scuff of sorts on the now famous bezel above the air vent on the driver's side.  And I may have to buy a new cell Phone, or bitch enought at Verizon to get a free replacement as it won't pair with the Blue & Me system.  It's the phone, not the car, I went to Verizon's website for the support tab which is thier forum, and apparently the Samsung Intensity II phone does nt like to pair with auto bluetooth systems.  Audi, Acura, Kia,& others, will have to investigate.

Take care all and I hope you guys and Gals get your cars soon as well.  OH, and my car is #109.Shocked I know, and Fiat is taking care of the block heater issue, I'm getting it free since they screwed up on that one.  It's an OEM fitment so it wi will be like it was installed at the factory.  Yeah!!
Hi Prima 109,

Congratulations on your car!!  Have fun!!!

Re: Who's waiting...

CIAO RR
Prima 109

Congrats!  Grew up in Y-town and have family in Austintown.  I should of had my sent to Oh.  Instead, I'm waiting here in NJ.  have fun!  See ya around when i come back to visit in the summer.

Ciao,

Ray

Re: Who's waiting...

jamesday24
Waiting for a Bianco Prima 345 from Fields FIAT in Orlando.
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: Who's waiting...

CIAO RR
Can someone plese educate me on this>>>  I called the famous 888 number to find out where #239 is sitting.  (It's in Philly)

She in turned called the dealership and was told that "yes" they have their license, but waiting for a window sticker??  What's that all about?  I though the window stickers come from the factory???

She also told me that she would escalate the issue to her manager.  Ok, we'll see.

Finally, I thought I would be getting my car sooner rather than later, so I sold my Suzuki SX4 crossover in less than two weeks.  So, how am I suppose to get to work...?

regards,

Ray

Re: Who's waiting...

SeaDawg
jamesday24 wrote
Waiting for a Bianco Prima 345 from Fields FIAT in Orlando.
It's there along with 2 Rosso PE's.  Saw it when I went to test drive the demo they have out at the Mini dealership a couple of weeks ago.

Only about 3 more weeks till they open...23 April projected opening.

Re: Who's waiting...

Thad
Ray, your #239 is likely at the rail yard at I-95 and RT 322 near Chester. This is where I spotted a bunch of cars the first week of March.

Re: Who's waiting...

CIAO RR
You are absolutely right, it in the Philly rail yard.  I am wondering why it's taking so long for a 10 mile journey to Wilmington, DE??  What's the deal with the "window sticker"??

Thanks,

Ray

Re: Who's waiting...

jamesday24
SeaDawg wrote
jamesday24 wrote
Waiting for a Bianco Prima 345 from Fields FIAT in Orlando.
It's there along with 2 Rosso PE's.  Saw it when I went to test drive the demo they have out at the Mini dealership a couple of weeks ago.

Only about 3 more weeks till they open...23 April projected opening.
That's strange, it wasn't there yet when I visited yesterday.  I did get to see the first Prima delivered, though.

We'll have to get together when we have our cars.
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: Who's waiting...

othon
Waiting is over!!
Prima #117 on the road and highways of Houston, TX and a deserved THANK YOU to Ed Paez of Northside Fiat for his great assistance!
Prima #117

Re: Who's waiting...

CIAO RR
Molto bella!!!

Re: Who's waiting...

SeaDawg
jamesday24 wrote
That's strange, it wasn't there yet when I visited yesterday.  I did get to see the first Prima delivered, though.

We'll have to get together when we have our cars.
Hmmm, I saw three PE's when at the Mini dealership out on Lake Destiny they were in a small lot behind and to the side of the Mini dealership.  One was definitely a white one and two were red.  The demo was the copper color.  I could have sworn Larry also said three of them.  At my age, I may have been mistaken.  They won't move them downtown till 'The Studio' is completed.

I'm not a PE, just first on the list to pick from available inventory when they get it in and know they're going to open.

I hope you enjoy yours!  The demo was a blast to drive.

Re: Who's waiting...

othon wrote
Waiting is over!!
Prima #117 on the road and highways of Houston, TX and a deserved THANK YOU to Ed Paez of Northside Fiat for his great assistance!
Prima #117

Othon, congratulations on your car!  Many happy miles in it!!
Prima Edizione  29