Who's going to the cocktail party tonight?

Who's going to the cocktail party tonight?

Anyone going from here? I would love to go, but regrettably, can't make it. I'm hoping to get some reports from it, though (hopefully photos are allowed).

Re: Who's going to the cocktail party tonight?

Gavin
ha, I just got the invitation in the mail yesterday...showed it to my wife and told her i was going to fly out for it...course it isn't to be...just don't have that jet setting lifestyle and I live 1000 miles away from LA...but boy I wish I could be there. Hopefully people who do go have a great time...

Gavin

Re: Who's going to the cocktail party tonight?

sam500
I'll definitely be there. Not sure if it'll be possible, but i'll get some shots if I can. One of the perks of living 5 minutes away, I guess!

Re: Who's going to the cocktail party tonight?

Gavin
Nice....Have fun. Comments/photos on colors and interior would be nice. Any info on engine, mpg and price would be great too... :)

Thanks

Gavin

Re: Who's going to the cocktail party tonight?

Vlad92
I'm going to miss it by 3 days... I land at LAX Friday evening (weekend trip to the Auto Show via a free ticket from my trip last year to Detroit for the Auto Show - got to love over booking!)  Although I'm 2 hours ahead of LA (and will be asleep by the time the party happens) I would love to get up in the morning and see some pictures!  That would be awesome!  Have fun!

Re: Who's going to the cocktail party tonight?

I tried to get more info but it was very hushed.  From what was relayed to me and though it wasn't specific, it sounds like it will be VERY cool.

Prima Edizione  29