Trunk dimensions w/out seats folded down?

Trunk dimensions w/out seats folded down?

FiatGal
One thing I had been telling myself to do when I went down to the dealer, yet managed to forget, was to bring my accordion case and see if it fits in the trunk. I'm afraid it won't (9.25"d, 19"h, 21"w), but if it doesn't that's ok: it'll just inspire me to think of my shoulders and buy a soft gig bag (9.5"d, 17"h, 20"w). I'm trying to find some sort of spec sheet with dimensions, but alas...

Re: Trunk dimensions w/out seats folded down?

Mike S
I think it just makes it Polka Girl.

21" wide is fine and the rest is so close you have to bring the case and try it. I think you can make it fit.

Re: Trunk dimensions w/out seats folded down?

FiatGal
Thanks again Mike!

Yay!!!

Re: Trunk dimensions w/out seats folded down?

Giallo Edizione
My mandolin fits..
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Trunk dimensions w/out seats folded down?

unclelaverne
My son's regular sized electric guitar in a case fits lying down flat.
#315 So Cal

Re: Trunk dimensions w/out seats folded down?

FiatGal
Funny! I play in a duo with a mandolin player!

--Musette gal!

Not sure my bull fiddle is going to make it.

You'd probably have better luck with an actual bull.
#315 So Cal

It will fit.  36" wide, 21" tall, 19" deep.
#315 So Cal

Re: Trunk dimensions w/out seats folded down?

JustWilliam
  Knowing you play the accordion makes me smile Laura. Too cool!

  I bet it'll fit.

  Peace,
  William
“You can safely assume that you've created god in your own image when it turns out that god hates all the same people you do.”

Anne Lamott

Not so fast. A box with her dimensions needs to fit with the hatch closed. I see about one half inch that may be a problem.

It's only 9" d.  It'll fit
#315 So Cal

Re: Trunk dimensions w/out seats folded down?

FiatGal
Thanks so much Fiat friends! The hard case may be a tight or no fit, but the soft gig bag is thinner on top (keyboard end) will most definitely fit. Come to think of it, that trunk may have just been designed with an accordion in mind! So excited...!