The infamous USB memory stick

Alvon Elrod
USB memory stick

Alvon Elrod, #18 White, no sunroof
1970 Fiat 124 spider

Re: The infamous USB memory stick

Thad
Ace, did that show up in the mail?

Re: The infamous USB memory stick

Minuszka
Can you tell us a bit more about these? - Did you purchase the USB? Did Fiat or the dealer provided you with it? What is the Fiat card? Is it US or Canada?

Re: The infamous USB memory stick

Alvon Elrod
The flash drive is something that was given to the dealers, and had copies of sales presentations to cover the selling points of the 500's.  Mike Piper, sales for Fiat Thousand Oaks, had also loaded a lot of music files on his, and was using it to show me the USB media port in the glove box.  When I first saw it, I thought, "Aha --  that's the special Prima USB drive that we've heard about", and asked him if I could borrow it for a few days (It's on loan to me).  But now that I look at it, it has FIAT written on it, but not Prima E. or something similar that you might expect if it was "the special flash drive".

The plastic FIAT card was something that was passed out at the LA auto show in November.  There was an old classic Fiat 500 in the booth, with a camera set up for pictures.  When you had your picture taken with the old 500, you were handed a card with info for how to find the picture on the internet.  Some of the other marques had a similar arrangement.

Now, the key fob cover --- anybody have a clue for what that was supposed to be?  I'm thinking that those items were maybe only part of the Canadian deal.

Alvon