So, the dealer list is now up

PE#454
...which I just posted in Fiat News (http://www.fiatusa.com/en/pdf/Dealership_list.pdf).

I'm wondering when I'm going to be able to get my car. Since my local dealer's Studio doesn't open until 9/1, and the Shreveport Studio doesn't open until 3/31....

I'm going to have to wait until opening day?

Re: So, the dealer list is now up

Tuschay425
I hope not. It would be really silly on FIAT's behalf to have only a few PE's released at a time..

Re: So, the dealer list is now up

Minuszka
I don't see Stateline Fiat from South Carolina on this list. They are not open yet, but they have a demo car etc.  ???

Re: So, the dealer list is now up

PE#454 wrote
...which I just posted in Fiat News (http://www.fiatusa.com/en/pdf/Dealership_list.pdf).

I'm wondering when I'm going to be able to get my car. Since my local dealer's Studio doesn't open until 9/1, and the Shreveport Studio doesn't open until 3/31....

I'm going to have to wait until opening day?

I'm not seeing AutoNation of Seattle (Town and Country Fiat) listed but Fiat of Kirkland and Fiat of Tacoma and Fiat of Vancouver is coming soon with address and opening dates listed for the Kirkland and Tacoma studios. The Fiat of Tacoma studio won't be ready until August as its under construction now but I think they have a license to sell at the main Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealer until then, I think Fiat of Kirkland has been the same, but they are now saying they are open officially as of today however but their opening date was the end of April according to Fiat.

Either way, there ARE 2 Fiat dealerships in the greater Puget Sound area so that's good.