Slow clock??

Alvon Elrod
Anybody else have a slow clock in their PE?  Seems like mine loses a few minutes every couple of weeks.  I've reset it 3 times already.

Alvon
Alvon Elrod, #18 White, no sunroof
1970 Fiat 124 spider

Re: Slow clock??

sjmst
Alvon Elrod wrote
Anybody else have a slow clock in their PE?  Seems like mine loses a few minutes every couple of weeks.  I've reset it 3 times already.

Alvon
Yes, I have reset mine 3 times as well.

Re: Slow clock??

sjmst wrote
Alvon Elrod wrote
Anybody else have a slow clock in their PE?  Seems like mine loses a few minutes every couple of weeks.  I've reset it 3 times already.

Alvon
Yes, I have reset mine 3 times as well.
I just was thinking about that today! Mine may also be slow.

Re: Slow clock??

jamesday24
Does this have anything to do with Einstein's theory that a clock moving at high speed runs slower?
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: Slow clock??

Alvon Elrod
That said, I think this guys clock might be a tad slower than mine!:

http://blogs.insideline.com/roadtests/2011/05/2012-fiat-500-sport-lets-just-get-this-out-of-the-way.html

Alvon
Alvon Elrod, #18 White, no sunroof
1970 Fiat 124 spider

Re: Slow clock??

AWESOME!

Re: Slow clock??

Giallo Edizione
Wish he had his digital speed readout engaged at the time. Must have been downhill with the weight of his passenger helping the momentum.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)