Rosso or Rosso Brilliante?

Terry
Hi Chris et al,

The prima ed shown when you launch the website, is that a rosso or rosso brilliante? To my eye, that is just about the perfect red for the car but I like the marrone-nero interior that you can't get with the rosso, only with the rosso b...ciao to all and Chris---What a great site and what great info on the launch...Let the games begin!

Terry

Re: Rosso or Rosso Brilliante?

sjmst
Terry wrote
Hi Chris et al,

The prima ed shown when you launch the website, is that a rosso or rosso brilliante? To my eye, that is just about the perfect red for the car but I like the marrone-nero interior that you can't get with the rosso, only with the rosso b...ciao to all and Chris---What a great site and what great info on the launch...Let the games begin!

Terry
I called Fiat info line and asked that question. The Prima is ROSSO, not Rosso Brilliante.

Re: Rosso or Rosso Brilliante?

Terry wrote
Hi Chris et al,

The prima ed shown when you launch the website, is that a rosso or rosso brilliante? To my eye, that is just about the perfect red for the car but I like the marrone-nero interior that you can't get with the rosso, only with the rosso b...ciao to all and Chris---What a great site and what great info on the launch...Let the games begin!

Terry

Hi Terry,

Sorry i missed your question. Thanks Sam for stepping in.

I can't recall what color the car on my header image is (it's 2am). I know it's not a Prima, which, as Sam says, is rosso.  During the Autoline Detroit interview of Laura Soave, she says what color red is the signature color. I'll have to look into it tomorrow.

Re: Rosso or Rosso Brilliante?

The car is Rosso Brilliante.

Re: Rosso or Rosso Brilliante?

Terry
Chris,

Thanks much for your research---Perfetto! One of those is going to be mine!
...Also, thanks for your "Brillante" work on this site...It is clear it is a work of love.

Terry