Primo Content

Giallo Edizione
Is there a complete and accurate list of the options content of the USA spec Primo Edizione posted yet?

I saw a post at one point that the total cost was about $500 more than the options content if built from a base Sport, which would imply somebody knows.

Thanks.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Primo Content

I'm thinking that the PE is actually not a bad deal because of the extra stuff like the red stitching and roof, plus shipping is included and there are option combos not available in a regular sport.  Folks have worked out the price before but I can't remember exactly.

Below is a list of the features.

You might have this already:

Link to bigger picture

Canadian Content:

Bigger picture

Re: Primo Content

Joe Dolgetta
Do you mean the roof paint? The sunroof is an option to the PE isn't it? Not included inthe $19,500. Right?
peppydee
PE 447-Rosso-Sunroof

Re: Primo Content

prima 109
right.  It is an $850.00 option.

Craig
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Primo Content

Giallo Edizione
Thank you but that is Candadian content. Do we have an accurate accounting of USA content? We know there will be differences.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Primo Content

5*(10)^2
Sacred Bezel wrote
Thank you but that is Candadian content. Do we have an accurate accounting of USA content? We know there will be differences.
The first pic Chris posted is for the US.

Floormats will be different as I can tell. We will have the PE logo. Canada has the 500 logo.

Re: Primo Content

Giallo Edizione
Thanks, got it. I just got back from my dealer which opened today and has one silver Sport on display indoors. Regarding the PE pricing, I got him to print out my order confirmation detail and noticed that FIAT had added in the engine block heater ($50). Also, the destination fee (shipping) of $500 is included, as everyone knows, but he said that shipping for the other models is above the stated price ( eg $17,500 for Sport) and that he understood the shipping charges would be greater than $500, maybe closer to $800. No paperwork to back that up was offered.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Primo Content

MrJones
Just to follow up on that; my dealer emailed me about 2 weeks ago that "the usual delivery fee of $500 plus Taxes, Titling and Licensing fees would apply" regarding a non-Prima Sport. This is only what my dealer wrote me (and reiterated when we spoke in person last week). My dealer fee=$195, btw.

Re: Primo Content

FiATL
I have access at work to the NADA pricing B2B site.  It now has Fiat pricing listed.  It is showing a destination charge (delivery) of $500.  Also has option prices but depending on transmission, the package prices change due to the addition of heated seats in the Safety and Convenience package with auto transmission.

Auto Transmission is $1000, Safety and convenience with the 5 speed (air conditioning w/automatic temp control & micron filter, compact spare tire, security alarm) is $400.  Same package w/ heated seats (automatic only) is $650.  The Safety and Sound pkg (security alarm, SIRIUS satellite radio w/1-year subscription) is $350 if you don't order the Safety and convenience pkg and $200 if you do.  Must be due to the alarm being in both pkgs.  Sunroof and block heater is $850 and $50.  Also lists a temporary spare at $100.  Finally, smoker's group is $30 and the Red and White metallic paints are $500 each.  The remaining colors are all included at the base cost.     Hope this helps.

So, a base Sport is $18,000 including destination.  You all can do the math on how much more the Prima is than a standard Sport.

Re: Primo Content

MrJones
Thanks for that price breakdown.

Add $500 for stripe, no? So Prima is $19,100 as spec'ed out as a Sport? This means badges, etc. add $400.
I'm not so good at math, somebody, I'm sure, will correct me if I'm wrong.

Re: Primo Content

fredfrey
Called my dealer in Sarasota Florida today to get the total so I can bring a bank check to pay. I needed an exact figure and this is what I got:
$19,500.00 PE
    $850.00 Sunroof
      $50.00 Block heater
   $1302.00 Sales tax
$22,151.95 Sub total
   -$500.00 Deposit
-------------------------
$21651.95 Total out the door. This figure also includes registration with Florida DMV since I am not taking the plates off an old car I need to buy new ones.

I also reminded him:
1) I do not want any dealer stickers or emblems on the car
2) I do not need a front licence plate, so do NOT drill into the front bumper.

No exact ETA but should be very soon.

Re: Primo Content

Mike S
It's good to see those Florida numbers. I have the same options so I guess the price should be the same for me in South Florida. No doc fee?

Re: Primo Content

fredfrey
No dealers fee or any other mysterious charges. I do have to pay for registration and plates. I was also told by Fiat Ft Myers that they would flatbed my car from Ft. Meyers to Key Largo at no charge. We're talking over 200miles!

Re: Primo Content

Mike S
OVER 200 MILES!

Drive it.

Damn, you would have to stop for lunch in South Florida! That would suck.

Re: Primo Content

Minuszka
What helps to avoid dealer fees? Florida is a state that could charge Doc fees, there is "no limit" in that state just as there is not in mine. Yet my dealer said $ 500, no discussion. Ciao Fiat is no help whatsoever. My "Fiat experience" is turning into a nightmare. Very discouraging. How comes that it appears that most everybody gets a fair treatment but a few.

Re: Primo Content

fredfrey
The delivery fee of $500 is already included in the PE. If you are dealing with a dealer who insists on adding on more charges call another dealer who will not add the charge and have them deliver the car via trailer if they are too far for you to drive.  Do not pay some extra made up extra fee. The dealers are selling the car at full list price.   Yes, I do plan to drive mine the 200 miles back home. I look forward to it!

Re: Primo Content

Mike S
I should be picking mine up in Ft Lauderdale but I don't hear much from them. I always know more than they do. If we get them at the same time, we could have lunch on the road somewhere.

Nice collection of I cars. I'm down to 2 so this will get me back up to 3.