Prima # Matching VIN Question

Vlad92
This may be a silly question... but does anyone know if the number we selected for our Prima's will be the actually VIN number of the car we get?  So will my # 92 be actually VIN # XXXXX000092?  I was re-reading the FAQ's and while it says each car is uniquely numbered with the number on the instrument panel I was unclear if that means that matches the VIN # as well.

Re: Prima # Matching VIN Question

Vlad92 wrote
This may be a silly question... but does anyone know if the number we selected for our Prima's will be the actually VIN number of the car we get?  So will my # 92 be actually VIN # XXXXX000092?  I was re-reading the FAQ's and while it says each car is uniquely numbered with the number on the instrument panel I was unclear if that means that matches the VIN # as well.

From what I understand, the Vin will be sequential. The sequence number is ussually starts off with a number like  1*****,  so: 3C3CFFB***T100092

Prima Edizione  29