PE window sticker

Thad
Someone mentioned previously that the window sticker for the PE will be delivered in a packet or such. If you look at the cars in my pics that I posted today in the rail yard you will notice that the non-PE cars have a window sticker in the passenger window. The PE cars do not. Very nice!

Re: PE window sticker

Minuszka
They will have too. My dealer told me that no car can be delivered without them, so they are waiting to receive them.

Re: PE window sticker

Thad
I'm sure the window stickers are there. Just not glued to the glass. I'm sure many of us would like to save them instead of getting some shredded paper from the dealer. I'm sure that is why they did not glue them to the windows on the PE cars.

Re: PE window sticker

CaliberSRT4
Thad wrote
I'm sure the window stickers are there. Just not glued to the glass. I'm sure many of us would like to save them instead of getting some shredded paper from the dealer. I'm sure that is why they did not glue them to the windows on the PE cars.
Window stickers don't shred when you take them off lol. Mine had a plastic film/cover behind it that adhered to the window around the edge. Once you take that off the window label comes right out in perfect condition and you can frame it or do whatever you please.

Re: PE window sticker

Thad
I think for every single car I've owned, the window sticker was at least ripped and then folded into the paperwork when I bought new cars. This post was only to show that the Primas do not have the window sticker already affixed to the windows.

Re: PE window sticker

CaliberSRT4
Thad wrote
I think for every single car I've owned, the window sticker was at least ripped and then folded into the paperwork when I bought new cars. This post was only to show that the Primas do not have the window sticker already affixed to the windows.
Oh I see, mine was affixed to the window. I drove it home like that, and removed it when I got in my garage. They shouldn't be taking off the window stickers for factory orders at least.

Re: PE window sticker

prima 109
Thad;  I talked to the dealer that is delivering my Prima and 2 others to poeple you may know thru FLU.  He said one of the Fiat reps went to Lordstown, OH where our cars are at & put the window stickers on them the other day.  They also have our names on them, he said.  I'll find out when I get the car in about ten days.
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: PE window sticker

Minuszka
Yes, they have our names. My dealer sent me a photo today and it says: "This vehicle was built especially for ...NAME" - a nice touch.

Re: PE window sticker

Doodles
Minuszka wrote
Yes, they have our names. My dealer sent me a photo today and it says: "This vehicle was built especially for ...NAME" - a nice touch.

Yes !!  I agree; a nice touch; a reason to frame it.

Re: PE window sticker

Fiat #183
I watched my car being driven off of the truck.  I took delivery shortly afterwards.  They just handed me my window sticker since there was no point in 'sticking' it anywhere.  It will make a nice uncreased souvenier.