My 500C is here!!!!!!

RedVespaBlur
Well at the dealer anyway.  Pick up today or tomorrow afternoon.  Blanca Perla Lounge with ivory/red leather seats etc etc

Will post pics when I get.  What are trouble areas on the more recent non-PEs taht I should keep an eye out for on delivery?

Re: My 500C is here!!!!!!

Mike S
And the top is what color?

This sounds nice.
lzw

Re: My 500C is here!!!!!!

lzw
Mine too! Pick it up in a couple of hours.  So excited I barely slept last night!!

Re: My 500C is here!!!!!!

RedVespaBlur
Mike S wrote
And the top is what color?

This sounds nice.
The red roof.  Pick up this aft - just like the one they showed off in NY for auto show

Re: My 500C is here!!!!!!

Mike S
Perfect!

Re: My 500C is here!!!!!!

SeaDawg
RedVespaBlur wrote
Well at the dealer anyway.  Pick up today or tomorrow afternoon.  Blanca Perla Lounge with ivory/red leather seats etc etc
Oooooooh, Funk White (European color description) with Ivory interior and RED leather seats!!!  AND a RED roof.  What an eye grabber.

I got to take a look at that exterior color over at my dealer.  That is a GORGEOUS color.  It really does look like it's made from pearl.

Looking forward to those pics!  As they say over on another forum:

     'This thread is worthless without pictures'

Re: My 500C is here!!!!!!

RedVespaBlur wrote
Well at the dealer anyway.  Pick up today or tomorrow afternoon.  Blanca Perla Lounge with ivory/red leather seats etc etc

Will post pics when I get.  What are trouble areas on the more recent non-PEs taht I should keep an eye out for on delivery?
Congratulations RedVespaBlur!

You're going to love it!

Re: My 500C is here!!!!!!

kzod
Congrats.  It's gonna be a beauty.

Re: My 500C is here!!!!!!

Re: My 500C is here!!!!!!

Re: My 500C is here!!!!!!

Luckyme
Let us all know if you find that post of the delivery checklist will you?
I know it said to have the car washed etc
The C I drove yesterday had a problem playing off my usb stick!
It has been used successfuly on  a non-C prior to that.
I also read that its smart to order sill plates... maybe from 500Madness?
My 500C rosso/avorio lounge is 8 weeks out...
KO

Re: My 500C is here!!!!!!

KO
What day did you order--how long did it take?
Bianco Perla (pearl white) Sport, manual trans, with convenience package on order...

Re: My 500C is here!!!!!!

RedVespaBlur
KO wrote
What day did you order--how long did it take?
We gave deposit 18 April - but it happened to be a car the dealer had already ordered and was expected to built and shipped the week of 19 April.  So took 5 weeks from being built to being in our hands.

Car is great.  Build quality is very high.  Other car is Land Rover LR3 and its strange that driving the Fiat does not feel like a big jump down in size or visibility.  Rear bumper chipped in shipment and will be repainted tomorrow.

So far so good

Re: My 500C is here!!!!!!

burukut
Damn it! I knew I should have waited...LOL. I love my PE though.