Motorweek

Mark N
Anyone see Motorweek where they reported on the LA Auto Show? No mention of Fiat. Unbelievable.

Re: Motorweek

Mark N wrote
Anyone see Motorweek where they reported on the LA Auto Show? No mention of Fiat. Unbelievable.

I'm not surprised. What kind of car show plays music and talks over the sound of the Alfa Romeo 8C, what's up with that!

Re: Motorweek

I haven't seen Motorweek in ages so can't comment on how they do things now, but it was a decent enough show back in the day, like 20 years ago. Surprised it's still on the air all these years later.

Re: Motorweek

I still try to watch it. Other than talking over the engine sounds, it's informative for the most part.  Sometimes a little too traditional (taste wise) for me, but OK.
Prima Edizione  29