Laura, do your ears burn....?

Re: Laura, do your ears burn....?

alfista
Jim wrote
but honestly my "first edition", oh crap whats Italian for 3rd......
Terza Edizione! Not quite the same snap.

Re: Laura, do your ears burn....?

Giallo Edizione wrote
Hallelulia! I heard my first FIAT 500 radio ad today.  I guess the long awaited marketing blitz is on.

As luck would have it I was literally standing in the shop working with the guys installing the new stripes on my FIAT when it came on. A lot of chatter in the ad about cinquecento this and cinquecento that, itialian flair and such, but it was cool and I pointed it out to the installers, for whom my car was their first encounter. We all thought it amusing given we were working on my car at the time.

More later on the stripes-can't seem to upload pics to this forum from my work computer.
C'mon, let's see!

Re: Laura, do your ears burn....?

Giallo Edizione
sjmst wrote
Giallo Edizione wrote
.

More later on the stripes-can't seem to upload pics to this forum from my work computer.
C'mon, let's see!
OK

Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Laura, do your ears burn....?

sjmst
Looks great! More!

Re: Laura, do your ears burn....?

Giallo Edizione wrote
sjmst wrote
Giallo Edizione wrote
.

More later on the stripes-can't seem to upload pics to this forum from my work computer.
C'mon, let's see!
OK

I have to agree, they DO look great and that yellow does look good on the car.

Re: Laura, do your ears burn....?

Giallo Edizione
sjmst wrote
Looks great! More!
In another thread, Sam. Can't be making Laura look too good in this thread.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Laura, do your ears burn....?

FiATL
Love, love, LOVE these stripes.  Similar to what I was thinking about for my Olivo Sport when it arrives.  I'm thinking a bronze or graphite color for mine since my color combo is very much on the DL for a Sport!  Great choice.
Chris B
Roswell GA
Sport 5 speed.  Verde Oliva w/ Marrone
Ordered: 4/8  Delivered 5/25