Latest PE e-mail 1/24/11

sjmst
-----Original Message-----
From: FIATUSA@chrysler.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 00:12:42
To: <Prima_Edizione@wkamerica.notes.chrysler.com>
Subject: Fasten your seat belts

Hello,

 I just wanted to take a quick moment to say hello and share some exciting
 news with you from our FIAT production facility.

 As you know, your car just recently went into production.  I totally
 understand your excitement and appreciate your patience as the days go by.
 Trust me, there is no one more excited than me to see you take delivery of
 your vehicle!

 I thought now would be a good time to add to your anticipation.  Here is a
 quick sneak peek at your seats that are ready to be installed.  I thought
 you would love to see them.

 Stay tuned - we will be sharing more information and photos over the coming
 weeks.

 Thank you again for your continued support, enthusiasm and passion for the
 FIAT Brand.

 Ciao,

 Laura Soave
 Head of FIAT North America

 (See attached file: Prima Edizione Seats.jpg)

Re: Latest PE e-mail 1/24/11

cinquecento
Just got this, looks like Vinyl seat fabric? I'm very happy with the look.

Now I just want the car and more details!

Let's hope we're getting VERY close!
398 -> 24

Re: Latest PE e-mail 1/24/11

Bert
I received word today that they expect to have the cars at the dealers by late February.  That came second hand from the head of FIAT/Chrysler PR for the West.
Bert
PE#480
'78 124 Spider
FEN, Seattle

Re: Latest PE e-mail 1/24/11

cinquecento wrote
Just got this, looks like Vinyl seat fabric? I'm very happy with the look.

Now I just want the car and more details!

Let's hope we're getting VERY close!
It's vinyl with cloth inserts.

Re: Latest PE e-mail 1/24/11

sjmst
Fiat500USA wrote
cinquecento wrote
Just got this, looks like Vinyl seat fabric? I'm very happy with the look.

Now I just want the car and more details!

Let's hope we're getting VERY close!
It's vinyl with cloth inserts.
I'm good with that. The part that wears the most on the seat is the driver's side bolster and leading edge of the seat cushion. Vinyl these days looks like leather and wears much better. The cloth in the middle should hold up well, and be cool in summer and warmer in winter. WIN.