LA Fiat Dealer...

Bert
Does anyone know if the new dealer on Figueroa in LA is open to the public yet?

I'll be in SoCal next week and might be able to get over there if they are open.

Bert
PE#480
'78 124 Spider
FEN, Seattle

Re: LA Fiat Dealer...

Bert wrote
Does anyone know if the new dealer on Figueroa in LA is open to the public yet?

I'll be in SoCal next week and might be able to get over there if they are open.

Is this the place? I don't know where Figueroa is...

Motor Village of Los Angeles
401 South La Brea Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90036

(877) 269-5109

Re: LA Fiat Dealer...

Bert
The address that was on the Preview Event invitation we received in the mail was:

The LA Flagship Studio
2025 South Figueroa Street
LA, 90007

If you look up that address on Google Earth you will see a building ungoing remodel or perhaps late stage of construction, not sure.

Bert
PE#480
'78 124 Spider
FEN, Seattle

Re: LA Fiat Dealer...

I think the two are somehow related. If you can't find contact info, maybe give Motor Village a call.

Re: LA Fiat Dealer...

sam500
It's the same place! Google maps is a bit outdated. The studio (Motor Village on Figueroa by the 10) is already finished, although last time I drove past it, it was still being worked on inside, and LaBrea Chrysler (same dealership) is still running in their other location. I'm not sure when exactly, but I'm guessing the move will happen early next year. In the meantime, you can swing by and see the work they've put in. I attended the launch event, and the building was pretty much finished, plus or minus some interior elements.

I will say if you want to know exactly when they'll be open, call these guys:

http://www.labreachryslerjeep.com/

They're currently the chrysler owned dealership that will be taking over Motor Village LA.

Re: LA Fiat Dealer...

sam500
by the way, this is the correct address:

2025 South Figueroa Street
LA, 90007

Re: LA Fiat Dealer...

sam500
So it turns out that Motor Village of LA will be opening only a couple of days from now, on Monday Jan 31st!!

Here's a link to their new website:

http://www.motorvillagela.com/index.htm

Here's the link to the 500:

http://www.motorvillagela.com/fiat-500.htm

The site is still a bit all over the place, but they are just making the transition from their last space on La Brea.

Their FIAT page says that they have the 500 ready to test drive, so I will try to schedule one as soon as possible!