It fits! aka Finally got it ! (aka: Trunk dimensions)

It fits! aka Finally got it ! (aka: Trunk dimensions)

FiatGal
Finally got the car Friday!!!!

I am in love.

And the best part? my accordion fits, hard case and all!

Off I go for a spin...

Re: It fits! aka Finally got it ! (aka: Trunk dimensions)

Hoicho
Contests!
HOicHO
SF Bay Area, CA
Sport Auto
Color unknown
POC - 4/6

Re: It fits! aka Finally got it ! (aka: Trunk dimensions)

Hoicho
Oops.. Stupid auto spell correction ...
Congrats!
HOicHO
SF Bay Area, CA
Sport Auto
Color unknown
POC - 4/6

Re: It fits! aka Finally got it ! (aka: Trunk dimensions)

FiatGal wrote
Finally got the car Friday!!!!

I am in love.

And the best part? my accordion fits, hard case and all!

Off I go for a spin...
Very cool! I had no doubts it'd fit.

Now enjoy playing some Polka!

I'm so glad to hear that, that's the greatest news! Congratulations!  Now, go and enjoy your car

Congrats. Yesterday I put 2 mandolins, a Uke-Bass, a portable amp, some warm clothes and a softie cooler back there, with room to spare. Swallows a lot more than my MINI did with the seats up.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: It fits! aka Finally got it ! (aka: Trunk dimensions)

FiatGal
I know...! The way I'm seeing it, this is really a short pick-up truck disguised as a real stylin' car!

Oh... and you even had the seats up! Wow...