Invite in LA on nov. 16 8-11pm

Paul woodworth
Did anyone get the invite to preview the 500 on nov 16th in LA?  I just received an invitation at 8:54 this evening.

Re: Invite in LA on nov. 16 8-11pm

Vlad92
I got mine as well...  unfortunatly I'm 1500 miles away and already have one plane ticket to fly to LA the following weekend (for the Auto Show).  Whoever can go please take lots of pictures for the rest of us!

Re: Invite in LA on nov. 16 8-11pm

Here's what it looks like:

Re: Invite in LA on nov. 16 8-11pm

kbob
It'll be interesting to see how far people will travel to this event.  Los Angeles is not next door for most of America.

Re: Invite in LA on nov. 16 8-11pm

kbob wrote
It'll be interesting to see how far people will travel to this event.  Los Angeles is not next door for most of America.
Very true.

I'm looking into the details of this.  So far, I have only been given a hint and told to try to make it, "... you will not be disappointed".

Re: Invite in LA on nov. 16 8-11pm

jmbd7h3
I cry foul.

We weren't given enough time to make air reservations. Now the prices are too high to go.

It's like the 1" preview pictures of the Prima Edizone. Awesome, excited initial reaction and then disappointment with the reality. This one is even worse because I know there is going to be swag there.

Re: Invite in LA on nov. 16 8-11pm

sam500
I think FIAT organized this event hoping that a number of people would be in town for the LA auto show (the 500's debut here has been known for quite some time now), and scheduled this preview as best they could around their official announcement on the 17th.

I honestly think that it's a nice gesture that they would even organize a preview event for their fans before the big reveal (not to mention the live stream of the actual introduction), and I'm sure that on the 17th there will be more than just a few 1" images to go around.