Here come some PEs to Philadelphia area

Thad
Today I went to the Twin Oaks rail yard outside Philadelphia with a telephoto lens. I found many PEs and other 500s also. Pops and Sports. No Lounges. Maybe I can get the higher res ones up on here later. Dig through these pics:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=338408&id=757728409&l=b63e3eb523

Re: Here come some PEs to Philadelphia area

Minuszka
Cool. Any chance to see a PE dash? - maybe not. When will we finally know?

Re: Here come some PEs to Philadelphia area

Thad
Pics of dash here in another thread. The pics in the lot were done with a long telephoto lens outside a very big security fence. Not much chance of me seeing the dash.

Re: Here come some PEs to Philadelphia area

Thad wrote
Today I went to the Twin Oaks rail yard outside Philadelphia with a telephoto lens. I found many PEs and other 500s also. Pops and Sports. No Lounges. Maybe I can get the higher res ones up on here later. Dig through these pics:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=338408&id=757728409&l=b63e3eb523
Nice Job Thad!

Some other colors I noted, the darker green, the mocha and I think I saw both shades of red along with white, rame and gray and black.

Very cool.

Did note they were in a sea of Fords though.

Re: Here come some PEs to Philadelphia area

Thad
The lot has just about every possible manufacturer in it. There are many thousands of cars in there. I was lucky the the FIATS were positioned at the end where I could get those pics. The new Chrysler, Rams, etc were in a different section. I've tried to note what colors I saw in the descriptions.

Re: Here come some PEs to Philadelphia area

Minuszka wrote
Cool. Any chance to see a PE dash? - maybe not. When will we finally know?
We know. They are gray.

Re: Here come some PEs to Philadelphia area

Jeff
Wow, great pics, maybe one of the white ones is mine.
Prima #446 Bianco

Thanks Thad, that was great!  How crazy is that to be so close to your car!

Re: Here come some PEs to Philadelphia area

PE#454
Appreciate the covert operation, Thad!

Re: Here come some PEs to Philadelphia area

Thad

Re: Here come some PEs to Philadelphia area

alfista
One of those three Rosse is mine! #63

Re: Here come some PEs to Philadelphia area

RacerRon
The Fiats look so tiny next to those other cars! Nice job with the photos.