Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!

Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!

theoanderin

Hello!

I really would like to name our DEMO FIAT! As you can see it (he or a she) I call her a her:) is a great little 2012 FIAT 500 sport in Rame, manual with a Sunroof. (love the sport button).

Any suggestions for great name?

Contact info:

Erin Alexander
Internet Sales Director
Rairdon's Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Kirkland
FIAT of Kirkland
12828 NE 124th St., Kirkland, WA 98034
Direct line 425-296-3026
Cell 425-444-9220

Re: Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!

ciddyguy
theoanderin wrote

Hello!

I really would like to name our DEMO FIAT! As you can see it (he or a she) I call her a her:) is a great little 2012 FIAT 500 sport in Rame, manual with a Sunroof. (love the sport button).

Any suggestions for great name?

Contact info:

Erin Alexander
Internet Sales Director
Rairdon's Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Kirkland
FIAT of Kirkland
12828 NE 124th St., Kirkland, WA 98034
Direct line 425-296-3026
Cell 425-444-9220
Very cool!

Hey Erin, was great meeting you today for the test drive, snow flurries and cold not withstanding! :-)

I had a time naming my truck, but in the end with it being green, I ended up naming it Boris, LOL. It was either that or Kermit.

Anyway, um, let's see, seeing that it's a copper/orange color, how about Cooper?

Just a thought, and yeah, I totally see the irony of using that name here, but it was also a play, of sorts with the color as well. :-)

John.

Re: Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!

trinME
How about "Penny"? -TR

Re: Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!

Mike S
How about Fiat 500!

Re: Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!

MrJones
I think maybe this forum has jumped the shark.

Re: Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!

Giallo Edizione
MrJones wrote
I think maybe this forum has jumped the shark.
Uh yeah. Back to the bezel!
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!

sketch
Can't name a Cinquecento something that isn't Italian!  Perhaps something like Cinzia...

RE: Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!

theoanderin

HI Mr, Jones! “jumped the shark”?

RE: Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!

CaliberSRT4

That phrase originates from an episode of Happy Days where Fonzie jumped over a shark.

See definition here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark
theoanderin wrote
HI Mr, Jones! "jumped the shark"?

RE: Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!

theoanderin

I like Penny! Any other names?

Thank you!

To unsubscribe from Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!, click here.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged and confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

RE: Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!

theoanderin

Hi John!!

It was great meeting you to! I think I need to find an “Italian Baby Name “ BookJ LOL

Erin Alexander

http://fiat-500-usa-forum.965414.n3.nabble.com/Help-us-name-our-DEMO-FIAT-I-know-I-am-silly-tp2585781p2585904.html

See also "Nuked the fridge".
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Help us name our DEMO FIAT!!! I know I am silly!

Giallo Edizione
sketch wrote
Can't name a Cinquecento something that isn't Italian!  Perhaps something like Cinzia...
or Demo....uh, oh is that Greek?
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)