Get Ready by FIAT--YouTube video

PE#454
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQbPFhwb2Do&feature=channel_video_title

Posted by FIAT USA on Facebook.

This is a superbly produced video. Kudos to the creators.

Re: Get Ready by FIAT--YouTube video

DennisLee
OMG     That video is AWESOME!!!!!

WHEN IT HITS MAINSTREAM TV, FIAT REPS; GET YOUR ORDER PADS READY

I PICK UP MY SPORT SATURDAY. I AM TRULY EXCITED.

GREAT JOB FIAT MARKETING.

Re: Get Ready by FIAT--YouTube video

DennisLee wrote
OMG     That video is AWESOME!!!!!

WHEN IT HITS MAINSTREAM TV, FIAT REPS; GET YOUR ORDER PADS READY

I PICK UP MY SPORT SATURDAY. I AM TRULY EXCITED.

GREAT JOB FIAT MARKETING.

Congratulations DennisLee!

I just saw this video on a wide screen presentation with great sound. It hits home!

I just saw this video on a wide screen presentation with great sound. It hits home!
I saw your post on it, and have to agree, it's well done and love how at the end, it's revealed, and I liked how it shows different lifestyles and in the end, they all own one.

Re: Get Ready by FIAT--YouTube video

Rick
This video is way cool.  Brilliant job!
HotFiat.com