First Picture of Russo?

sjmst
Here is a pic of the Russo. Not Russo Brillante as in every other car we have seen but the one that will be on our Red PE's (I think).

Not the deep red I was hoping for but it is nice to see.

Re: First Picture of Russo?

CaliberSRT4
Ah, the infamous Ford 500. :)

Hard to picture what that color actually looks like based on that photo (extremely bright lighting is evident). Makes it look a bit orangish to me, especially around the A-pillar.

Re: First Picture of Russo?

sjmst
CaliberSRT4 wrote
Ah, the infamous Ford 500. :)

Hard to picture what that color actually looks like based on that photo (extremely bright lighting is evident). Makes it look a bit orangish to me, especially around the A-pillar.
Right. I hope it is not accurate. I like deep red like it looked in the Photoshop and like VW uses.
if it is orange I will be sorry I didn't get white or gray. Oh well, I will love it anyway...

Re: First Picture of Russo?

sam500
I don't really know where, but I remember hearing that the Red for the PE will actually be Rosso Brillante (the deep red we've seen in the computer generated previews). I'll try to find something else to back this, and post it here!

Re: First Picture of Russo?

sjmst
I asked the rep at Fiat hotline and they said plain Russo. Who knows??

Re: First Picture of Russo?

mseraph
The Rosso Brilliante on the Sport at the Houston Auto Show look darker than that picture.  The Plain Rosso looked a little darker when compared to the Brilliante on the color chart display.  The 2 Fiat reps I talked to said they preferred the plain Rosso because it looked richer. I hope so.

PE #251 Rosso

Re: First Picture of Russo?

mseraph wrote
The Rosso Brilliante on the Sport at the Houston Auto Show look darker than that picture.  The Plain Rosso looked a little darker when compared to the Brilliante on the color chart display.  The 2 Fiat reps I talked to said they preferred the plain Rosso because it looked richer. I hope so.

PE #251 Rosso

Both paints are very nice, The main difference to me is the Brilliante is a pealescent color with a lot of flake in it.

By the way, the grey is metallic.
Prima Edizione  29