Fields Fiat in Orlando Ad

SeaDawg
The local Fiat dealer has placed an advertisement in the local paper touting that they will pay for your gas for the first 1,000 miles (if you purchase a Fiat).

Re: Fields Fiat in Orlando Ad

Giallo Edizione
By my reckoning that's a whole $100.
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: Fields Fiat in Orlando Ad

kzod
Brilliant promotion though, since it sounds like it's worth so much more!  Meanwhile they bend you over on admin fees.

Re: Fields Fiat in Orlando Ad

SeaDawg
kzod wrote
Brilliant promotion though, since it sounds like it's worth so much more!  Meanwhile they bend you over on admin fees.
If you're speaking of what is so euphemistically known here in Florida as 'Dealer Pre Delivery Services Fee' or 'Dealer Fee' for short; Fields has one of the lowest I know of these days...$389.  There are some dealerships here in Orlando, Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge comes to mind, that charges a $899 'dealer fee'.  That's outrageous and they're not the only one in town that does it.  None of those will ever see my shadow on their showroom floor.

Re: Fields Fiat in Orlando Ad

75Spider
Wow, did not realize how big these guys are -- they also have a Fiat dealership up here in IL:

http://www.fieldsauto.com/locations/list.htm

In IL the 'doc fees' are regulated by the state, for 2011 it is $156.08 (indexed for inflation) so would assume that the Fields up here would charge that:

http://www.cata.info/2011_illinois_doc_fee_maximum_is_15608/

One difference up here is that many of the dealers have new plates (not just the paper temporary ones) so if it's a new registration you get a 'real' license plate right away; compared to yours ours seems like a real bargain.

Re: Fields Fiat in Orlando Ad

jamesday24
I haven't seen the ad but Fields FIAT posted the offer on Facebook.

For my PE, I paid only the $389.00 "Dealer Pre-Delivery Services Fee" (Doc Fee).  The amount was part of the printed form whereas all of the other figures were typed in.  Fields does provide a permanent license plate rather than the temporary paper one.

Fields FIAT announced their grand opening party on Friday, June 24, 2011 at 5:00pm.
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT

Re: Fields Fiat in Orlando Ad

jamesday24
I think my PE was the best ad for Fields FIAT this weekend where it was on display at the Downtown Disney Car Masters Weekend.

Photos at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1992418938177.2123467.1474512856

Alfredo at the 2011 Downtown Disney Car Masters Weekend
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT