Fiat interiors

Jim McKenzie
Chris, any idea if we'll see any of these interiors (in addition to the brand new Beige leather interior for the 500C) in the US, and if so, about when?

There is the Pepita

The Sardinia

The Sassasscia

And several "modifieds" that appear just to be one-off cutom jobs

Can't forget this one :)

Could you please post a picture of the brand new BEIGE leather available in the 500C Lounge?  And is it true there isn't a SPORT version of the 500C, only Pop and Lounge?

1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
1977 Fiat X1/9

Re: Fiat interiors

sjmst
Umm....I hope not.

Now you want to see a nice interior, check this out. The new VW Beetle.

Jim

Re: Fiat interiors

Jim
yikes,, why would anyone ever?

Re: Fiat interiors

lirandy
sjmst wrote
Umm....I hope not.

Now you want to see a nice interior, check this out. The new VW Beetle.
  I really think VW is trying to make the new new beetle a cheaper version TT
#485 Bianco w/ sunroof
Always miss my Subies....

Re: Fiat interiors

CaliberSRT4
sjmst wrote
Umm....I hope not.

Now you want to see a nice interior, check this out. The new VW Beetle.
Meh. I would by far prefer the Scirocco over the Beetle anyway.

Re: Fiat interiors

PE#454
CaliberSRT4 wrote
Meh. I would by far prefer the Scirocco over the Beetle anyway.
I didn't own one myself, but the Scirocco was a fun car to drive.

Re: Fiat interiors

Jim McKenzie wrote
Chris, any idea if we'll see any of these interiors (in addition to the brand new Beige leather interior for the 500C) in the US, and if so, about when?...

Could you please post a picture of the brand new BEIGE leather available in the 500C Lounge?  And is it true there isn't a SPORT version of the 500C, only Pop and Lounge?
Hi Jim,

Don't give them any ideas! LOL

There are currently no Sport cabriolets, only Lounge and POP. You can actually order the sport bumpers, they are in the accessories catalog- not that much.
Prima Edizione  29