Fiat 500 Cabriolet: Sliding Roof Upkeep?

Fiat 500 Cabriolet: Sliding Roof Upkeep?

George M.
    Anyone is welcome to answer these questions but since the 500C has not, as of yet, been introduced here in the United States I suspect these questions (for now) are probably best addressed to other countries such as Europe where the "C" has been sold for the past few years at least:

In the late 60's I had a Fiat 500 Cabriolet with a soft top AND a removable hardtop.  I LOVED it so I'm hoping to get the new 500C!   I have some questions:

1:   How and what do you use to keep it clean?
2.   How reliable (mechanically) has/is the soft top?
3.   If I got the "Ivory" or "Red" top how has it held up in the weather AND sun?  Did you notice the color
      bleaching out or "fading"?
4.   How cold does the inside get in winter?

Any other comments positive/negative would be appreciated.   Please, if possible email:  kmil123@msn.com

Thanks

Re: Fiat 500 Cabriolet: Sliding Roof Upkeep?

CaliberSRT4
This is an NA-based website.

If you don't get any response, post your questions on this international forum and you are bound to get a response:

http://www.500fans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Re: Fiat 500 Cabriolet: Sliding Roof Upkeep?

George M
Thanks!