Fiat 500 Ad???

SeaDawg
Saw this while Googling for 500 Photos today:

Re: Fiat 500 Ad???

ciddyguy
SeaDawg wrote
Saw this while Googling for 500 Photos today:
Not this particular ad but I've seen Fiat 500 ads through various sites recently and it's because we've been checking in here and the bots, so to speak have picked that up and are targeting us with ads for Fiat so there ARE I think ads out there from Fiat but the big push just won't happen until next month.

technical support

rosezula
Norton Antivirus could even be a really documented antivirus application for the Windows system and far of users global trust within the safety provided by this product. This program performs important functions within the pc , like protecting it from virus, spyware, Trojans and much of other infections. Though it's highly effective, it's still vulnerable to causing errors and computer malfunctions due to the complicated process of uninstalling it. Norton.com/nu16 | Norton.com/setup | aol mail  | AOL Gold Download | AOL Mail | AOL Mail Login​ | belkin router setup | Belkin Login