Factory mod requests

Re: Floor mats

SeaDawg
My conscience just whacked me along side the head.

The mats look EXCELLENT.  Like a well fitted suit, even.  I'm also sure they'll wear like iron compared to the carpet or carpet mats.

Re: Floor mats

Alvon Elrod
Who did you get the coco mats from?

Alvon
Alvon Elrod, #18 White, no sunroof
1970 Fiat 124 spider

Re: Floor mats

fredfrey
Opps, sorry:

Drew T. Phythian
V.P. - CocoMats.com
Ph   800.461.3533
Fax  866-248-9476
drew@cocomats.com

I also had a set made for my Zagato and Giulia Super. The heal pad is rubber, not plastic so it's very tough.

Remember the FLU members 10% discount.

Re: Floor mats

SeaDawg
fredfrey wrote
The first thing I did post delivery was to install coco floor mats. Carpet mats never last and I prefer the vintage look of the much more durable coco mats. I found a company making them for the 500 and wound up getting them way before I could even get my car!  They were not cheap but they are well made and fit perfect. They also have mats for the rear floor and the hatch back floor. Cost for the 2-Piece is $139.95 + 15.50 shipping so not cheap but they are offering a 10% discount to FLU members.
I ordered the 4 piece set this afternoon.  They really look they are hand fitted for the car.  Thanks for sharing .  Am getting black with red dots.

Referenced your recommendation in here.  Maybe when you order the one for your 'trunk' you should try and get a little 'additional' discount for the referral.

Website:  http://www.cocomats.com

Re: Floor mats

FiATL
Just got some samples from Jeff at Cocomats.  Trying to decide what will look good in my Oliva Verde/Marrone Sport that is in transit.   Thinking of the Olive Sisal with the brown piping.  Probably going to do a trunk mat too...Now I have a reason to join FLU SOON!!!

The sample quality is AMAZING, I think they will be worth the price.
Chris B
Roswell GA
Sport 5 speed.  Verde Oliva w/ Marrone
Ordered: 4/8  Delivered 5/25