FIAT PE owners video is online

Giallo Edizione
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3reozHifzts

Let's see if we can get a match of forum members and the faces on the video!
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

Giallo Edizione
I think I have one. Isn't that you Alvon (#18) in the video front of your mint 1970 124 Spyder?
Giallo Sport "Enzo" (formerly PE 311. We don't need no steenkeeng badges)

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

unclelaverne
We're 315
#315 So Cal

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

fredfrey
#315 rocks!  Nice job --- now you are a famous family.

Thanks!  I think they liked my husband.  He's all over it.  I was SUPER nervous and really sick with the flu.  I'm just happy I got thru it.  It was really fun though.
#315 So Cal

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

5*(10)^2
Yep I am in there.

Sadly "Rosso is the color of Hemoglobin" didn't make it.

And we all know hemoglobin is the TRUE driving force behind all things Rosso in us.

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

sjmst
5*(10)^2 wrote
Yep I am in there.
Which is you?

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

Alvon Elrod
Yep, I had my 1/2 second of glory!  I reckon I'm not as photogenic or natural as the others (who did a great job, by the way).  It was a fun day.  I hope they use more of the footage to put together some more clips.
Alvon Elrod, #18 White, no sunroof
1970 Fiat 124 spider

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

MrJones
With all due respect to the people who appeared in the video (congratulations, you did a great job), I hope Fiat didn't spend a lot of money on this.
Not even one picture of the 500? Fail.
Just my opinion.

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

All these ads are preliminary, teaser-like ads, where they don't show necessarily show the product. They are also a way to thank all of us.

March/April is when the marketing campaign will start to happen, but I wouldn't expect conventional advertising.

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

sam500
There's a LOT more footage where this came from, and they had a 500 on site. I think they wanted to focus on the people getting the PE for this bit, and release it as a part of a larger campaign. I sincerely don't think anyone looking for footage or information of the US 500 will have any trouble getting it, so I don't exactly see how showing how passionate people are about your product is a fail.

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

MrJones
If this is a video intented to promote your brand to the general pubilc, then I don't think it accomplished it's goal. If it's just to drum up excitement among the fans, perhaps it worked?

sam500 wrote
 I sincerely don't think anyone looking for footage or information of the US 500 will have any trouble getting it...
Unless they're trying to get information directly from Fiat. Find any good information from them lately?

Just my opinion, and I am clearly in the minority on this issue.

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

5*(10)^2
During last week's Fiat press day in New York, Laura Soave mentioned about a clip showing what the 500 means to Fiat owners. I reckon she's talking about this Fiat PE owners video or perhaps additional footage that weren't previously released.

Does anyone has any clips of the press release?

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

5*(10)^2 wrote
During last week's Fiat press day in New York, Laura Soave mentioned about a clip showing what the 500 means to Fiat owners. I reckon she's talking about this Fiat PE owners video or perhaps additional footage that weren't previously released.

Does anyone has any clips of the press release?
You can watch it here

Playing on a screen to her left were various photos and clips taken from the video and I believe some Facebook pages.

One thing I have to say is that Laura Soave is very appreciative of people and Fiat Fans. For example, she ad-libbed that greeting to me.  I had been walking by her while she was in the middle of a conversation (she is always surrounded by folks) and she stopped and came over to say hi.  During the press conference,  I sat dead center in the front row and she spotted me. Needless to say, it was quite a nice thing for her to mention me, but not only me, she mentioned Bobb and Thad, too. She just saw us in the audience.

For someone making one of the most important presentations in their career to take an unscripted moment to thank us really speaks a lot about who they are as a person.

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

Here are a couple of pictures I took during the presentation. I'll put some more up in my picasa album soon.

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

5*(10)^2
Thanks for the pics, Chris!

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

So true, Chris!

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

Thad
Thanks Chris! I need to get the good video from Bobb that shows the screen.

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

Alvon Elrod
I'd like to see Bobb's video, also.  Thanks in advance to somebody that can make that happen.

Alvon
Alvon Elrod, #18 White, no sunroof
1970 Fiat 124 spider

Re: FIAT PE owners video is online

Smithlife

This is what I'm interested in.Welcome to contace me.

Diablo 3 Gold;Aion Kinah;Diablo 3 Gold Kaufen;GW2 Gold